RdKill...dude where are you?

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone heard from Ken?

Seriously, I looked at his profile and it shows his last activity here was in August. He used to be a regular contributor --and now, nothing.

Personally, I'm worried.

Charles, do you by chance have a phone number you'd share with me so I can try calling him? Rich? Vinny? Lamb?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance for any assist~

Scar

Last edited:
PM sent

He's gone missing before...I wouldn't worry about him, but I'll see if I can get a hold of him :thumbsup:

PM sent

He's gone missing before...I wouldn't worry about him, but I'll see if I can get a hold of him :thumbsup:

Thanks, Rich...if you reach him, please tell him I'm interested to see his face around here...if for no other reason than to know he's still scootin' about smartly.

I sent him a email, his last log in was yesterday at that site and I asked him to check in on this thread :thumbsup:

I sent him a email, his last log in was yesterday at that site and I asked him to check in on this thread :thumbsup:

700,000,000,000 thanks, Rich. Nice to know he's around somewhere.

Much obliged (apparently, at least seven hundred billion worth!).

I'm just here to serve and protect the young and innocent .ORGsters :thumbsup:

Of course that would leave scar out in the cold on his own :moon:

I'm just here to serve and protect the young and innocent .ORGsters :thumbsup:

Of course that would leave scar out in the cold on his own :moon:

Best be careful with those 'young and innocent' comments, brother...you might end up with your own personal dot on an alert-based internet site map somewhere...:whistle:

:moon:

:rofl:

He comes and goes........its normal for him to go MIA for a few months. I wouldn't worry.

DD

He comes and goes........its normal for him to go MIA for a few months. I wouldn't worry.

DD

OK, then...I'll not worry; Thanks, Vinny. Got the PM, as well...thanks for that, too.

RdKill, my brother, Ken...I'd love to catch up some; ring me when convenient.

:beerchug:

OK, then...I'll not worry; Thanks, Vinny. Got the PM, as well...thanks for that, too.

RdKill, my brother, Ken...I'd love to catch up some; ring me when convenient.

:beerchug:

Take a little ride and go knock on his door :laugh:

Totally stalkeresque. :laugh:

Now that you mention it, I'd like to get a Big Bear ride in before the snow starts flyin'.

:cheerleader:

If ya would have said something LAST WEEK I would have knocked on his door Saturday...I was in his neck of the woods on 18 and 138 :banghead:

If ya would have said something LAST WEEK I would have knocked on his door Saturday...I was in his neck of the woods on 18 and 138 :banghead:

I can't believe you'd get down this far and not make it known. I would have come up to meet you, Rich~ Damn.

How did that go? Miles, how many miles did you run with that passenger?

I can't believe you'd get down this far and not make it known. I would have come up to meet you, Rich~ Damn.

I did a track day on Friday with Charles and Lamb, then a short ride on Saturday :thumbsup:

Back