What has the world come to??

BrianKesler

Registered
I was at a Halloween store last night looking at costumes for my little girl and ran across these.

tightywhitey.jpg

Does the Rapsta costume come with a gun and bullets? :whistle: I'd wring my kids neck if he cam home like that.

I didn't realize that so many people here in my community celebrate Halloween 365 days per year ???

Of course I have been known to ask a few with baggy clothes how they lost all their weight :rofl::rofl:

Fun planet, isn't it, Brian? Always shooting itself in the feet while looking elsewhere

what is more sad, is some sap of a parent will buy this crap....

Yeah my boy would never leave the house like that or come home like that either I would take him to the wood shed if he did

Yeah I had a boy dressed like that walk into my basement to introduce himself at the insistance of my daughter(how knows me well),:laugh: unfortunately for the sap it was Friday and the men were in the bar drinkin....4 Federal Agents, 2 Baltimore City Detectives, 2 Feds from Federal Bureau of Prisons, and 2 of my SOF buds who has just returned from the sandbox...well as you can imagine it didn't go well...we havent seen him since???

Yeah I had a boy dressed like that walk into my basement to introduce himself at the insistance of my daughter(how knows me well),:laugh: unfortunately for the sap it was Friday and the men were in the bar drinkin....4 Federal Agents, 2 Baltimore City Detectives, 2 Feds from Federal Bureau of Prisons, and 2 of my SOF buds who has just returned from the sandbox...well as you can imagine it didn't go well...we havent seen him since???

I would have like to have seen the kids face. It had to be priceless.:rofl:

it was the WRONG room to walk in dressed like that let me tell you!:laugh:

Back