Empathy on wall Street ......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
:whistle:

wall st.jpg

I take it no one here has stocks as part of their portfolio.....

:please:

I take it no one here has stocks as part of their portfolio.....

:please:

Well, my 401K is heavily laden in stocks. I am young so I just have to ride this shiddy azz wave and hang in there. If I pull em and switch em right now, I would only hurt myself even further.

I certain have no sympathy for these fledgling CEO's like the Lehman Brothers clown that got up there yesterday talking about his financial losses. They should have taken him out back and kicked him in his azz.

Last edited:
Buy stock! A lot of stock.

r8
My retirement plan is 50% stocks... Right now I am gobbling them up. To do anything like change them would destroy what little I have in there now. But when the market recovers I will be doing a lot better. Hopefully....

My retirement plan is 50% stocks... Right now I am gobbling them up. To do anything like change them would destroy what little I have in there now. But when the market recovers I will be doing a lot better. Hopefully....

Understood. I'm at 88% stock.

Lost $4000.00 since yesterday. :banghead:

r8

Understood. I'm at 88% stock.

Lost $4000.00 since yesterday. :banghead:

r8
Yea... Thankfully I have a long time to recover from this. Since I am just a young'in I will have many years of the grindstone to recoup from this dive.

I pulled all of my play capital from the markets. I agree it is a great time to buy, but I also believe we have not hit bottom yet. Patience young grasshopper, plenty of buying opportunities will present themselves. Why buy today when you will get more for your money later??

When the market does start to correct itself we will know and at that time I will be playing options hot and heavy with all of my preserved capital!

I haven't checked this week but i know last monday i lost $2200 so i can imagine what has been going on the later part of the week. Just gotta hang in there and ride it out, at least i do have a while before i retire so hopefully things turn around

Fug 'em all, JUMP! Yeah I've lost money too many many people have, but Fug 'em...they didnt care when they were reaming the common man at an ARM that jumped to 14% after 3 years but now that Joe blow cant pay it they want to cry! Where was their sympathy for the Joe that was dying under that 14%?????? and couldnt keep the house he worked hard for? Fug jumpin, let me push a few off the ledge myself, we will consider it a public service...I'm out!:moon:

Everywhere in the world the same trouble.

@CTA_busa_LE: I think you are absolut right!

A downturn bids a chance, too.

So let's have a nice ride on our busas.

Greetings from Germany

Holy Crap, I just checked mine. I have been holding off for fear of knowing, I lost 12k in the last few months. :banghead: Should I be happy I have another 25 years to work before I think about retirement?

Back