Scared the sh!d out of!

motogp08

Registered
Tonight when we got home from town, (my mom refer's to her cats as people, but it doesn't sound normal to me). So we got home from town, and she looks around and say's, "someone's in the house." So I was looking around trying to find something that doesn't belong, (such as something out of place because I thought a human had broken in). Well, we've got outside cats too, and "someone" to her is one of our outside cats.

She say's "someone is in the house," so I'm thinking, "what is the fastest way to the 12ga shotgun without making too much noise." While my mind is going through all kinds of scenarios. My brother starts heading to the back of the house, mom is running around too, (they were trying to find out if one of the outside cats got in). While I'm about to have a stroke because I think that SOMEONE (as in a person) is in the house and is not supposed to be, and was figuring if someone is in the house, they could be captured and I wouldn't have a chance to shoot the offender.

Well, it turns out everything was okay and there was no (non-welcome human being) in the house. I was so pissed off that I couldn't see straight! I'm still coming down off of the adrenalin rush.

I'm a very security conscious person, so I was trying to figure out the best way to protect us, (at the same time I was pizzed that our security was breached).

Mom has GOT to figure out that in a situation like that, you don't refer to a CAT as a "SOMEONE!"

She's gonna give me an ulcer, (if I don't have one already)!:laugh:

Tonight when we got home from town, (my mom refer's to her cats as people, but it doesn't sound normal to me). So we got home from town, and she looks around and say's, "someone's in the house." So I was looking around trying to find something that doesn't belong, (such as something out of place because I thought a human had broken in). Well, we've got outside cats too, and "someone" to her is one of our outside cats.

She say's "someone is in the house," so I'm thinking, "what is the fastest way to the 12ga shotgun without making too much noise." While my mind is going through all kinds of scenarios. My brother starts heading to the back of the house, mom is running around too, (they were trying to find out if one of the outside cats got in). While I'm about to have a stroke because I think that SOMEONE (as in a person) is in the house and is not supposed to be, and was figuring if someone is in the house, they could be captured and I wouldn't have a chance to shoot the offender.

Well, it turns out everything was okay and there was no (non-welcome human being) in the house. I was so pissed off that I couldn't see straight! I'm still coming down off of the adrenalin rush.

I'm a very security conscious person, so I was trying to figure out the best way to protect us, (at the same time I was pizzed that our security was breached).

Mom has GOT to figure out that in a situation like that, you don't refer to a CAT as a "SOMEONE!"

She's gonna give me an ulcer, (if I don't have one already)!:laugh:

so.... was someone in the house?:laugh::laugh:

That's plain wrong.

:laugh:

You'll be o.k. with some western pharms and a beer chaser...

:laugh:

:laugh: Your not alone. My mom's wierd like that too:beerchug:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have even cared. But tonight she just used it in the wrong situation.

I told her that either I'm going to have to move out, or she's gonna give me an ULCER! She said, "I'd have hurt feelings if I weren't LAUGHING SO HARD!"

Haha, very funny ya turd!:banghead:

We'd been home about 5min together, and she goes and gives me a heart-attack. She can't ground me for anything anymore, so now she's working on taking away my LIFESPAN!:banghead:

I feel SOOO sorry for you married guys, it must be horrible.:rofl:

"MOMS"......you can't shoot'em........."or can you ????"......

Should of shot(with a rubber bb of course) that someone(Kitty Kitty) in the Arse for getting you worked up over nothing

Great Story!!!

How many Gray hairs did you put on your Mom's head, while growing up!!!!:laugh: :rulez:

Back