Marines

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Oldie but a goodie
- USMC Answering Machine[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never been in any form of military, but isn't that kind of disrespectful to all of the people fighting for this country that are not in the Marines? Or is it just something that they all tease each other about? Anyways, I had a good laugh :beerchug:

I have never been in any form of military, but isn't that kind of disrespectful to all of the people fighting for this country that are not in the Marines? Or is it just something that they all tease each other about? Anyways, I had a good laugh :beerchug:

You dont get it

On a technicality you can say the Marines are a "part" of the Navy. But the reality is no. They are a self sustained fighting force. We merely take them where they want to go cause we are scared of leaving them home while we go. :whistle:

lol... I am just trying to learn here. Looks like some people can't accept what they really are? :laugh:

Seriously though, I have the highest levels of respect for all of you that have served the Country. You are all better than I will ever be. :beerchug:

lol... I am just trying to learn here. Looks like some people can't accept what they really are? :laugh:

Seriously though, I have the highest levels of respect for all of you that have served the Country. You are all better than I will ever be. :beerchug:

Dont sell your self short. As long as you are a productive person then you are an asset to society.

Last edited:
Yes it does say Department of the Navy on my checks but if you rad the small print on the side it says " The men's department"

and that 300 is how we do it .
That's the truth. I took my boy's department check gladly though. Hats off to you guys who do it for a full career.

My eight was more than enough for me.

Back