*sigh* I just want him to love me for me

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...and not for my sofa :rofl:

Caught Jack last night, taking up the sofa sometime after midnight...the sofa he's not really supposed to be on...

tiny_jack.JPG

I think most people would be amazed at what their animals do when the "owners" are not around. I know my dogs and cats are sneaky and devious little critters :banghead:

I think most people would be amazed at what their animals do when the "owners" are not around. I know my dogs and cats are sneaky and devious little critters :banghead:

It's funny because the other two Danes we had were never allowed on the sofa, and I was all for keeping Jack off the leather, but Jack's got Mike wrapped around his paws :laugh: so he sleeps right in Mike's spot...hell, Mike's been spotted sitting on *gasp* a love seat to allow space for Jack the Dane...think I ever got that same deal?! :banghead:

I love your leather couches.... oh and YOU TOO!!

Seriously.. I'm so over the dog hair thing on the fabric couches.. I want leather..but can't talk Darrell into it :banghead:

I love your leather couches.... oh and YOU TOO!!

Seriously.. I'm so over the dog hair thing on the fabric couches.. I want leather..but can't talk Darrell into it :banghead:

Best thing we ever did Jules...easy to clean, had to declaw the cats, but they've held up now for 5 years...kids, Mike :laugh: Jack...

Best thing we ever did Jules...easy to clean, had to declaw the cats, but they've held up now for 5 years...kids, Mike :laugh: Jack...

i had leather couch, the cats tore it up so bad i end up buying cloth.
my cats used the leather lazy chair as scratch board!:banghead::laugh:

Oh Oh it looks like Jack has been getting into trouble lately. First the bed then since no bed he took over the couch. :)

Yup I learned the answer to the question a looong time ago..." Wow he wieghs 215 lbs? Where in the heLL does he sleep?"
My answer: Anywhere he gottam well pleases...I feel yopur pain VA, now, get one thats mixed with Bull Mastiff like mine and THEN try to pull THAT off the couch...???:laugh::whistle:

one of my friends has one that like alot like yours its girl though and it is kinda slow I will look to see if I find a pic of it.

Back