audi wreck

sorry, can't get it to work. it is a e-mail from a freind picture attach, but i can not paste it here. any ideas?

Last edited:
well, i guess that's one way to get rid of the nagging wife :whistle:

I've seen this PPS going around for a while; nonetheless, extremely amazing! Thanks for the showing!:beerchug:

Someone slips on a banana peel and life may be over for them. Dr. Robert Atkins gave a heathly diet plan and then at the age of 72, slips and hits his head, dies a week later. This guys lives through and incredible and unbelieveable accident and walks away. What's the lesson?

Be careful, but live life?:eh::idea:

Much Love and enjoy the ride, whatever it may be!

I've seen this PPS going around for a while; nonetheless, extremely amazing! Thanks for the showing!:beerchug:

Someone slips on a banana peel and life may be over for them. Dr. Robert Atkins gave a heathly diet plan and then at the age of 72, slips and hits his head, dies a week later. This guys lives through and incredible and unbelieveable accident and walks away. What's the lesson?

Be careful, but live life?:eh::idea:

Much Love and enjoy the ride, whatever it may be!

I truely believe "when it is time for you to go,it is the time regardless".

+1000 so live it up while you can

+10000

Two posts back. I agree! Enjoy, but be smart!!!

Life posts speed limits on the freeways, but does that apply to all of us all of the time?

When is it a City, County and/or State trying to make some $money$ vs. out in the no-man's land just openin' the throttle?

Personally, I'm not in favor for some squid being a jerk and doin' a wheelie between traffic at rush hour, but if you're tryin' to do a wheelie, steppin' up your mph out in the middle of nowhere (nobody around in the middle of no-man's land), I'm wathcin' ya! I got your back. Let's be honest, we're enjoying the world of speed, for whatever that means! It's been going on for decades +!!! Let us do it, at the least, somewhat safely!

Enjoy, but be safe!

Bless those that have met with unfortuneately and untimely tradigy, God's speed & RIP with wholehearted meaning! :please:

Last edited:
Back