Home safe.

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Busaone /Pinky Winky is home safe and was only pulled over twice. Once by a OHP and then again by An THP. No tickets but some funny storys. Thanks for the fun this weekend and I'll talk to you people tommorow.

Last edited:
Good to hear! We're in Wichita now... Still have another 3 hrs to go...

glad you made it in without a driving award :beerchug:

Seen you when you were in the rest area having a conversation with OHP.

Glad you weren't given any awards.

Lesa said she was glad you weren't arrested.....it would be hard to explain your toe nails.:cheerleader:

Lesa said she was glad you weren't arrested.....it would be hard to explain your toe nails.:cheerleader:

:rofl:

Toe nails?? ???

I did haul a guy to jail one time and later found he had a pink thong on but never any painted toe nails :lol:

There is a slight chance that it might have had something to do with these pictures...... You decide?

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

Last edited:
with any hope, give them a good pair of boots and a don't ask don't tell approach, I may still be convinced to come to the spring bash :poke::poke::laugh:

No awards this time. But the Texas trooper wasnt as nice. Got pulled over outside of Denton and had to have the TALK about traffic. Oh well still got back to the casa in one piece. Oh and the OHP made me sit in his car while we talked about the OHP Hayabusa's. Trooper Arms is a good guy and even if he's to scared to ask Steve if he can ride his bike deep down he really wants too.:thumbsup:

Back