So im at the Yamaha/Suzuki dealer today

ditchdr

Registered
Just went to pick up some parts for a bike I am working on.. No one carries pilot jets anymore. as i am sitting there awating the parts guy to go find my special order parts i walk through the show room hoping to find a new Busa.. Did not find one, did find this, and before i knew it, it was in the back of my truck following me home.. It is a 2008 with 1450 miles on it. Was traded in on a M109R cause his wife did not like ridding around with her ass in the air.. As I pulled back into the drive at the house the wife looked at me like I was nuts, I think her words were " I thoguht you were going to get some parts get some gas".. Of course replied " well you have ot have soemthing to put the gas in".. SHe shook her head and went inside.. Pic is not the actual bike but one just like it.

yellow_black_flames_2008_yamaha_yzf.jpg

Could not pass up the deal. my wife and I dont share money or she would have divorced me lol..

Congrats...one of my (non-busa) friends has one of those and he likes it.

:beerchug:

Just went to pick up some parts for a bike I am working on.. No one carries pilot jets anymore. as i am sitting there awating the parts guy to go find my special order parts i walk through the show room hoping to find a new Busa.. Did not find one, did find this, and before i knew it, it was in the back of my truck following me home.. It is a 2008 with 1450 miles on it. Was traded in on a M109R cause his wife did not like ridding around with her ass in the air.. As I pulled back into the drive at the house the wife looked at me like I was nuts, I think her words were " I thoguht you were going to get some parts get some gas".. Of course replied " well you have ot have soemthing to put the gas in".. SHe shook her head and went inside.. Pic is not the actual bike but one just like it.

I did the EXACT same thing yesterday. I went to pick up oil and a filter for the wife's bike and it followed me home.

Last edited:
That's kinda how my wife found out about my K8. Had to finally tell her about it when the dealer delivered it. Bought it in Jan and the dealer wanted it out of there but I hadn't found a good day yet to tell the wife. They delivered it on a trailer sometime in Feb so I had to tell her about it that PM when I got home. She called me an azzhole and I said "but now I'm an azzhole with a new bike":laugh:

I was awakend at 9am this morning by the sound of bike starting in the drive way.. Look out the window and see my wife putting on her helmet and taking the new "bumble Bee" for a ride.. I guess all is forgiven as she was gone for 3 hours and had a smile ear to ear when she got home..

SWEET bike! If I did that my wife would stuff me into the back of our truck and take ME back to the dealer! You need to give that lady a nice big HUG!:thumbsup:

I give her lots of love every day. I do have a feeling I will be geting the R1 soon tho. Mainley beacuse I am siting here doing her job while she took Bumble Bee to the store. I have a feeling the R6 in her mind is a Christmas gift

Hey whats up with that. Dan just got the exact same bike.???

o well. congrats anyway:beerchug:

I was awakend at 9am this morning by the sound of bike starting in the drive way.. Look out the window and see my wife putting on her helmet and taking the new "bumble Bee" for a ride.. I guess all is forgiven as she was gone for 3 hours and had a smile ear to ear when she got home..
awww she is liking HER new bike huh? :laugh:

That is a completely awesome machine.... Ben Bostrum just took the AMA Supersport Championship on that very bike (well... a 2008 modified a bit with Graves Racing goodies)

Sweeeeet machine... congrats! :thumbsup:

How are you enjoying your ride? I have the same bike and I LOVE it! Have got about 6K on it now and it's a blast to ride. Have always rode liter and up bikes and never considered one till I saw this at last year's motorcycle show.

Congrats!!

Back