it hasnt been that long....

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
So I know that I, or anyone else for that matter, will ever compare to Chris (99busa) at post hoing. The time has come, after 7 months, that I get to become part of the elite toaster group. I will take my 2000 toaster now Michelle, and thanks to everyone who helped me achieve this small accomplishment. :laugh:

Thanks James, you guys coming to the spring bash ?

We are going to try to plan to make it. I hated missing the Fall Bash, but I wont know for sure how things will pan out until after the first of the year.

We are going to try to plan to make it. I hated missing the Fall Bash, but I wont know for sure how things will pan out until after the first of the year.

Thats cool bro, i'd def like to get to meet ya one of these days.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

come join us in our "ho's lair" and you will have more "toast" than you can imagine...LoL!

I'm just beginning to ho around more, still have a lot to learn but there are some great teachers here at the org. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

by the time I reach super post ho status I will have been trained by some of the best :cheerleader::cheerleader:

oh and congrats on toaster status. Yeah I could've got that in the earlier post but hey, why settle for one post when you can do two. :poke::poke:

Back