Jury finds O.J. Simpson guilty on all charges

Ain't you Ohhh-Jayyyyy....come here boy, you lookin' mighty-fine in dem tight-fittin' jeans..... :super: (Mr. T style)....:laugh:

Actually, have friends downtown here in Vegas. They've been preparing this case meticulously....they had him a year ago.... :super:

I believe someone's words were, "We aren't going to have another LA freak show". :oldcool:

It was just a matter of time. No appeal, no nada......

He better hope he lives a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time. He has to answer to a higher power...eventually.

Now he won't be able to continue to search for the killers of Nicole and Ron. He has searched many country clubs and resorts with no luck.

If recovery of stolen property was the intention, he should have known that he'd be crucified going about it in any fashion other than perfectly legal.

and it was on this very date he was set free for murder for killing Nicole & Ron 13 years to the day, see ya OJ!!!!! enjoy the clinker:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Haters? gimme a break... it is pretty much accepted fact that he did it... legal loopholes, issues and a multil million dollar defense team can get you out of just about any trouble... He is where he belongs... his "above" the law attitude got him this time..

Kidnapping can carry a life sentence... and I hope it does... going to send a tube of KY to him myself...

Back