7 year old boy breaks into Zoo, feed animals to croc

Wow. I wonder at what time this happened. Yo parents ..........................

wtf...he's lucky he didn't grab something that would grab him back.

+1

First thing I thought!

Hey, most serial killers start by torturing animals...I've got 6 and 8 year olds and I can't imagine them ever finding joy in doing anything like that...

Just scary...

that little fellow is not going to make it out of grade school, someone there will feed him to the sharks, too late for the parents to beat any sense into him allready a hard core killer

Boy I am glad he is all the way "Down under". I thought the little hellions in my neighborhood were bad! ???

they cant prosecute the kid but they should be able to the parents. how does a seven yr. old get away from home to break into a zoo. BAD PARENTING.

Yeah, when I read this, I had to do a double take. How did the parents not know where their child was at the pre-dawn hours?

So nothing can be done to him because he's only 8...wow. Here in Florida, a child as young as 8 can be arrested! Ive done in once...kid got mad and punched his teacher in the back. Too bad he didnt make it over the fence to get even closer to that croc!

A well placed funnel web spider in his bed perhaps? Lil bastid should be put away! Better yet where were his folks while little Hannibal was at play?

Back