Cubs Lose again!!

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
Well it may not be a hot topic nationwide but here in Illinois it's about as divided as this years politics. I for one don't watch much baseball, I'm one of those that never really came back after the last strike, but I do pull for anyone who is beating the Chicago Cubs. Needless to say I would be happy if they never won another game ever. It's been a hundred years since they won a world series, looks like there's always next year..........:laugh:

Dodgers beat the Cubbies again last night, Dodgers now up 2-0 in the series. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Yea. I like the dodgers. The cubs are not looking good at all

no it's not. from story I was reading, this sums it up "The series switches to Dodger Stadium for Game 3 on Saturday night. Rich Harden will face Hiroki Kuroda, who pitched a four-hit shutout against the Cubs in Los Angeles on June 6."

:blowingup:

The only thing I like about Chicago is job security! :poke:

There still playing baseball? ITS FOOTBALL SEASON!!:cheerleader:

Dodgers sweep the Cubs, looks like they will have to wait til next year.........................Again!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I'm not a baseball fan, I don't care who wins or loses from here, my only wish was for the Cubs to go down in the first round.

I love it when a plan comes together :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Onward to football now, cubs are toast and NFL is in week 5 already.

+1 I am a Cubs fan, but I don't care too much about baseball once the real sport (football) starts. Go Packers! :laugh: yes, I do realize that being a Packers fan in Chicago isn't the greatest friend maker.

:rofl:

packersbears.jpg

Back