A strange thing happened to me today.

Billy Busa

Banned
I went grocery shopping today and parked my 98 mazda in the parking lot.
When i came out of the grocery store I had a cart full of grocery's.
I loaded the cart full of grocery's into the 98 mazada.
I got my car keys out of my pocket and stuck the key in the ignition.
The key would fit but couldent get it to turn.
I was fumbling around inside the car for about five minutes wondering why my key wouldent turn.
Some big guy comes running out of the grocery store up to the car and says what the hell do you think your doing, i tell him im trying to start my car but it wont start. He says this is my car, get the "F" out.
I have never been soo embarrased in all my life.
When I explained to him that i was sorry and i had a 98 mazda just like his we both had a big laugh.
My mazda was parked about four car lengths away. They were identical.:laugh:

lol somethin like that happend to me not to long ago xD me and 2 friends came out of a hastings and like we were w/ my mom and like they kept walkin but this car looked loads like my moms and i just walked up and opend the door some lil kid in the back started to cry when i realized it wasnt mine the lady drivin was laughin so hard and all i could do was laugh and say sorry tons xD

lol somethin like that happend to me not to long ago xD me and 2 friends came out of a hastings and like we were w/ my mom and like they kept walkin but this car looked loads like my moms and i just walked up and opend the door some lil kid in the back started to cry when i realized it wasnt mine the lady drivin was laughin so hard and all i could do was laugh and say sorry tons xD

a buddy of mine did something kinda like that.
We were hanging out in front of the movie rental store, just BS'ing, when this guys pulls up in a car, somebody in the passenger side gets out and goes in. I guess my friend thought this was someone else, cus he gets in the car, and says "hey whats up man?" The guy is like "who the **** are you?" and my friend looks at him and realises it isnt who he thinks he is and says "do you have a brother or something" he says no and he gets out embarases and red-faced. I was five feet away laughing my ass off!

It would be even funnier if you can start the car and drive home.
Then you`ll get notice in the mail.. come and get your Mazda from towing company....

I took my mom to the theatre last December when I was home. We were walking out of the theatre, and at the time, i drove a forest green jeep cherokee.. as we're walking through the parking lot, she hopes into a Grand cherokee of the same color, but I didn't notice, i just thought she wasn't talking for like 30 seconds (shoulda known right there that something was wrong). Well I sat in my cherokee... waiting about 5 minutes before my mom walked up and got in. She said she sat in the grand cherokee.. and just kept playing with the interior.. thinking "man.. it didn't look this nice before.. i must not have noticed it" until of course a couple comes up and finds her sitting in the jeep. I'm convinced they thought she was senile because they were super nice to her :)

I tell you what when I was stationed in Amarillo, TX I had a incident pretty similar to yours only mine was in a Chevy S-10 came out was able to unlock the door but the ignition would not turn over then I look over and saw an S-10 right next to me I was like HOLY SH!T went over to my S-10 and drove off. I was in aw that I was able to unlock his door.

that is so f'in funny would have been better if it was a 81 honda accord and the guy came out yelling "this 81 honda! How dare you!!!" Name the movie

Back