She is getting schooled

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
Some of you now know my wife and may know that she was trying to get into nursing school. Well, there are so many slots and way to many people to fit in. It looked like she was not going to get in for the Spring cemester, and she got the call today. She called me almost in tears.

SHE GOT ACCEPTED :cheerleader:

I am happy for her and my retirement is even happier :whistle:

Just thought that I would share the news.

Congrats to her and good career choice too, plenty of jobs. And you'll always have a professional to take care of you :whistle: My girl's a Nurse Manager now, started out as a Nurse, she loves her job.

:woot: We will definitely celebrate this. :beerchug: Congratulations to Shannon! She's going to be a great nurse. :cheerleader:

:woot: We will definitely celebrate this. :beerchug: Congratulations to Shannon! She's going to be a great nurse. :cheerleader:

Until she signs up on the board, I think she's Mrs. Mike :poke:

Seriously, Congrats to Shannon and you! :beerchug:

Awesome Mike!
My mom is a nurse up there in the Plano area (Baylor Medical) and my sister is currently in her 2nd or 3rd semester of nursing school!

If she has any questions, just let us know!

CONGRATS!

Diana's having all her stuff down by Baylor Garland and big Baylor in by downtown Dallas. They've taken good care of her!

Last edited:
Great news. Congrats. :beerchug: My girlfriend is in rn school and i let here shave me and start iv's on me but no ng tubes or catheters are going in me if i have a choice.

Back