Meeting at HotBodiesRacing HQ, 01OCT08

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, after much communication with HBR HQ, I'm going to meet the President of HotBodiesRacing today.

I'm going to check out a couple of their prototypes and get the status on items that are about to be launched (<==don't say it, Jeff). There'll also be a photo-op for future reviews/articles. Will share.

Should be a good meeting. One thing's certain...I intend to thank him for his support of the Hayabusa and all the 'busa enthusiasts. Obviously, they don't make parts for every bike on the market!

Anyone have any questions or issues they'd like me to relay? If so, just post 'em up here. I did tell him already about the problems one .oRg member was having with his undertail...

I'll be leaving the office around 3pm (Pacific); so if you have something you need/want to share, please try to post it up by 2:30 or so.

:beerchug:

:woot: Go Scar :cheerleader:

My only issue is my lack of cool part... But I have not figured out how that is their fault yet. Let me work on it... :poke::rofl:

GRoup Buy Homey! :poke:And I'll take one of the freebies you will most likely get..:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:Good luck bro!:thumbsup:

Bring something nice next friday or your walking. Just kidding. Sounds like a good time is in store.
:rofl:

I say ex-nai on the bausa-ai till he coughs up the goods!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice work Tom!!! I'm actually using a $200 off complete set of race bodywork certificate that I won thru SoCalTrackdays dot com. I heard thru many racer that their product "fit" isn't super exact, but heck, $200 off a $600 full set can't be beat.

I say ex-nai on the bausa-ai till he coughs up the goods!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I will just leave him at the airport. It is in a bad neighborhood late at night. He won't get far. :rofl:

Poor Scar. Tries to do good and help out, then he is held hostage.:rofl::poke:

Nice work Tom!!! I'm actually using a $200 off complete set of race bodywork certificate that I won thru SoCalTrackdays dot com. I heard thru many racer that their product "fit" isn't super exact, but heck, $200 off a $600 full set can't be beat.

We'll have to discuss their 'fit' off-line, brother.

No I will just leave him at the airport. It is in a bad neighborhood late at night. He won't get far. :rofl:

I'll be further scarred. Oooh, no.

Anyway, I'm over-booked for next weekend, brother, so I'm sending in a stunt-double.

I'll be further scarred. Oooh, no.

Anyway, I'm over-booked for next weekend, brother, so I'm sending in a stunt-double.

I know better. You wouldn't miss this for anything. I heard a little something about your family wanting to see you. I don't know why. :rofl:

I know better. You wouldn't miss this for anything. I heard a little something about your family wanting to see you. I don't know why. :rofl:

So, you expect me to tell Arnold and Maria that I can't go to Catalina with them? :whistle:

:poke:Catalina??????? Who wants to go there to see a bunch of wild former domesticated animals????:poke:

:poke:Catalina??????? Who wants to go there to see a bunch of wild former domesticated animals????:poke:

It's not necessarily about the 'where we're going', but it's only once (or so) per quarter that I get a call from the Schwarzeneggers. And I always feel obligated...

You know...

I'm confident you understand...

I understand. You are just afraid to come and hang with the REAL MEN. Not a problem. Enjoy your poser friends and the trip.:poke::laugh::whistle:

I understand. You are just afraid to come and hang with the REAL MEN. Not a problem. Enjoy your poser friends and the trip.:poke::laugh::whistle:

Ouch...

OkOk, my service has called the mansion. I had them tell Maria that she'd have to postpone. Poor dear. But she's resilient...so I know she'll get through it (with the help of some western pharmaceuticals, of course).

Anyway, so, as originally planned (back to Plan "A") my flight arrives in Chicago at 10:15pm, Friday, 10OCT08.

Last edited:
Back