Tic..tok..tic..tok..

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Lordy lordy... someone's fixin to turn 40!

Three days and countin'...

where, oh where, is that youth fountain?

tic...tok..tic..tok

:whistle:

:poke:

:laugh:

Greg, you looking for some "alone time" ? :rofl:
Hhhmmmm, I wonder if pushing 1 for english will help the situation....

Oh I'm still around... like my avatar says.. I've still got love for my Busa family~ :kiss:

I just don't post too aweful much anymore.. with all the HD haters around here~ :moon:

Don't want to stir up any BS... so I mostly lurk and laugh~ :devil:

Gotta make it back to a Bash one of these days though.. :rolleyes:

WHAT a FUNNNNYYY guy!! :glare: I have NO idea what he is talking about. In MY mind, I still feel and look 24 :cheerleader:, and I have NO idea how they are getting that old lady to look at me in that so-called "mirror".

I think it's something GJoker rigged up. He'll pay when I figure out how he did it :spank:

WHAT a FUNNNNYYY guy!! :glare: I have NO idea what he is talking about. In MY mind, I still feel and look 24 :cheerleader:, and I have NO idea how they are getting that old lady to look at me in that so-called "mirror".

I think it's something GJoker rigged up. He'll pay when I figure out how he did it :spank:

You could always post that pic of him in the front yard, reading the paper...you know, payback :rofl: Just sayin'...

+1 on the bash, you and Brenda have been missed.. :beerchug:

Yep, we missed y'all too. We definately need to hit it again.. I missed the story telling at the bonfires and the "gas attacks" in the cabin.. oh yeah.. and the riding of course! :laugh:

Lordy lordy... someone's fixin to turn 40!

Three days and countin'...

where, oh where, is that youth fountain?

tic...tok..tic..tok

:whistle:

:poke:

:laugh:

I think it is in the waters of Eureka Springs...

P1040697.jpg

Back