A quick Thank you from the Brown family

jefferycarman

Lost and confused
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to take a quick moment to let everyone know how much Levi's family appreciated the support, prayers and well wishes. It meant a lot to the family and was a huge help in them getting through this situation. There is still much healing to go through, but they have made it this far and continue to be strong.

For those who chose to donate a special thank you from me and busawife. We are going to take a gift up to the family this weekend. It will be a bit of mischief doing it, but that's what makes it even better. Katy and Kevin have refused any and all help, his work more than made up for the financial aspect, and continue to fight anything for them. So we decided to go with a gift for Colton. He is struggling a little with the situation. He is not old enough to understand that little brother is not coming home. There is a lot of confusion on his part.

We are going to pick up a power wheel for him. They live on several acres in eastern Oregon and he has his own private road to explore with dad. Once we hand him the keys mom can't say no, or give it to someone "who needs it more". :whistle:

Scar: Thanks - you know :moon:

Once again thank you. It absolutely floors me the generosity and kindness shown by so many I have never even met. This truly is a family.

If ever you find yourself in Oregon drop me a line.

Last edited:
Back