The belt I wore at the Bash, Bisquit, SAM etc...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
A few of you asket about the belt I wore with the handles for Anastasia to hang on to while we rode together. Here it is... $29.95

PowerMadd

rider-hold-tight-w-labels.gif

Holding on? I don't hold on to anything much. Prefer the grab bar to be gone, too.
I only hold on when acceleration might cause me to slide off.

You arent a 6 yr old little girl either are ya hard azz?

Thanks for the links fellas. I will be buying one of these

Last edited:
Now that I'm home, here's a pic of Grumpy and little Ms.Grumpy

dngrumpy.jpg

Now that I'm home, here's a pic of Grumpy and little Ms.Grumpy

I'm glad SOMEONE got picks. I know a few of you guys did. I'd love it if you could email them to me or something.

Oh and Sam, somehow the kid has gotten so comfortable on the back of Daddy's bike that she doesn't hold on as much (she's comfortable letting go to wave at people - see Killboy photos). :glare: Which of course I'm not thrilled with.

I'm glad SOMEONE got picks. I know a few of you guys did. I'd love it if you could email them to me or something.

Oh and Sam, somehow the kid has gotten so comfortable on the back of Daddy's bike that she doesn't hold on as much (she's comfortable letting go to wave at people - see Killboy photos). :glare: Which of course I'm not thrilled with.

Yeah, I saw those pix. Awesome. I am working on getting gear for our little girl so she can start riding the street.

That was the only pic of Dave and Ani that I got.

I think it's awesome to see her riding with Dad :bowdown: Very cool device...when I feel up to sharing my Busa with my boys, I may have to invest in one :thumbsup:

I think it's awesome to see her riding with Dad :bowdown: Very cool device...when I feel up to sharing my Busa with my boys, I may have to invest in one :thumbsup:

I wouldn't let her ride any other way! It's important to let them know the hand signals too....and they have a mic system so that he can talk to her. She knows that if something happens to just let go. Better for him to get hurt than her.....not that I want him injured.

thats a great idea, i didnt even know these things existed. Maybe they woulda saved the zipper on my jacket pockets from getting destroyed when it was used as a 'handle'

Do I see a backrest? More info? Mine is 7 so she's not ready yet, but, someday...

Do I see a backrest? More info? Mine is 7 so she's not ready yet, but, someday...

The backrest is the Corbin seat that he bought for me. Well, for her too. I feel more secure with the back there.

:laugh:

Back