Jefferycarman and Scar are in SO much trouble!

busawife

Registered
SO, Jefferycarman and I are driving to the store when he looks at me and says, "You know babe, I have decided that we can have another baby. We will start in October. The only condition is that it has to be white." I was shocked at first, as Jefferycarman has been adamant that he doesn't want any more kids. Then, I was double shocked when he demanded the child be white. So, confusedly I asked, "what? what do you mean? are you serious?" He then responded with, "Scar posted some pictures on the Busa boards." Being a blonde, it took me a few seconds. I then responded, "You are talking about getting a new bike, not having another kid, aren't you..." :banghead:

Jefferycarman...you are a butt. :moon:

Scar...warn me the next time you decide to post pictures...:moon:

For those of you wondering what the white 2009 Busa will look like, follow the link to the thread

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-2008-busa-threads/95507-first-look-2009-hayabusa-white.html

That is all...

Well, she would of caught on eventually with no sex involved.

Speaking of no sex you might as well go order one now.

r8

Sorry I got you in trouble Scar...

:moon: <== look what the spanking she gave me did! :rofl:

Sarah: I think it'll be easier if I write you on the days I don't post pix.

:laugh:

With all that 'not-practicing-to-have-a-new-urchin' going on, you should have plenty of time to ride!!! :cheerleader:

Those new, white 09's are adorable!! Great story. :thumbsup: Tom has a unique talent for getting wives of fellow busa pilots all bent. :thumbsup:

Or should I say thee "Saddle S!ut" :welcome:

I'm crying here. The people at work have figured out that I am clearly not working. My job doesn't typically bring me to tears.

Holy crap, this menizzle is :upside:

Back