Bogus to Biscuit?

Gee, I was just talking with Mikki about flying out there next year for vacation.

Forget it.

r8

Maybe we need to do Vegas... At least we know the rule there...

Scar... I am having second thoughts about getting together with these hooligans :whistle:
I know they have a Jager bottle somewhere, and that coupled with a camera and I could be their next victim....

Scar... I am having second thoughts about getting together with these hooligans :whistle:
I know they have a Jager bottle somewhere, and that coupled with a camera and I could be their next victim....

I'm guessing you could count on that... :laugh:
I'm afraid now to show up where two or more of them are present... :lol:

what happens at the bash stays at the bash :whistle:

Is that your new mantra? Of course, that is assuming no one you know has already told all the dirty secrets. . . You might think it stays there, but it doesn't! It's time you move on from it!

True.

I'll register under a different name. No one will ever know.

Let me see... squid rider works.

r8

OK, my intelligence leads are giving me the following clues.

Alcohol
Female
Images
Biscuit

Code name A FIB.

r8

When you're having these thoughts...do you get all goose-bumpy?

:moon:

Back