Asking for an azz beating...

motogp08

Registered
Watch this...

- Everywhere Pullovers[/url]

Then watch this...

- FBI Pullover[/url]

Then watch this...(and in this one, be sure and read his/vs other people's comments)

- I'm A Spy![/url]

Form your own opinion of all of this, but what I gather is...

"He is a person who had a traumatic experience 'i feel sorry for him for what he went through getting the brain injury' that is looking for sympathy and to prove that the US is now a "Police State.""

(He claim's that Christians are..."Insane" and need a reality check)...okay, I'm Christian, but that doesn't mean that I put down people who are, say...atheist, pagan, witchcraft, muslim, scientology, etc.

That doesn't mean I AGREE with everyone's religion, but I respect them as people and what they believe. (Unless they are violent/disrespectful of me, as this man would be being as how I'm Christian).

(So he goes around neighborhoods taking photographs of people's places in a Combat Style helmet in a vehicle and call's them "drive-by's", and when the police pull him over and tell him to throw the key's out and to slowly get out of the vehicle, he THROWS the keys out and JUMPS out of the vehicle like he's going to eat someone.)

So he does this, and continues to dis-regard orders from officers of the law, gets his azz tased, disrespects other people's opinion and religions, snoops around where he's not supposed to be snooping and appears "suspicious" (although not ILLEGAL, how would you feel if he did this around YOUR place?), and he wonders why LE is always on his tail?

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
The dude is definitely out to get attention. His brain injury may be compelling him/diminishing his judgement when behaving this way. It is only a matter of time before he runs into the wrong cop. Running around and playing games with cops is a bad idea no matter what happened to the guy.

He's whacked out alright. I dont think he is doing anything illegal, certainly looks suspicious!
He's an idiot for not doing exactly what the cops tell him to do. You can never win with them..

He has ADD. He is playing a dangerous game. He is messing with people's fears. He looks like he is on a mission to blow something up or commit a school shooting. Reminded me of the Columbine high school mass murders.
No sympathy here. He is asking for trouble. Problem is some officer may smoke him and the officer will be made out to be the bad guy.
Moron on the loose. He may have a plan to commit murders, what better way to have all the local people become used to him until one day he loads the van with an AK47 and heads to local high school. Then police will be blamed for not doing anything.

He's whacked out alright. I dont think he is doing anything illegal, certainly looks suspicious!
He's an idiot for not doing exactly what the cops tell him to do. You can never win with them..

What are you talking about? Can never win. 150 officers killed on average in this country every year. I would have to say police lose way to many times.

- Trooper Shot[/url]

This Trooper survived, thank God.

Don't rush to criticize men and women in LE. When they come in contact with people they have the mindset "will this person try to kill me?"
It is the only way to survive until retirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about? Can never win. 150 officers killed on average in this country every year. I would have to say police lose way to many times.

What part of it did you not understand?
When a cop tells you to get on the ground, you do it. You will never win giving them sh!t They will taser your ass and more!!

Now do you get it?

this guy has some serious issues. I don't believe it is all from head injury either. He has no problems understanding some commands such as throw your keys out of the window etc. but just didn't seem to hear them say get on the ground. In my opinion we should have heard the taser deploy sooner. Put your self in the officers shoes, you have a guy dressed like this and have no idea what his intentions are or if he is armed. How many times will you tell him to do the same thing without him obeying? Especially after he has obeyed your first commands, so you know he is comprehending what you tell him!

At the end of the day this guy is trying to make things look different than what they are for some purpose only he knows. Just like in the first clip where it has been edited at the end and it looks like he gets pulled over and the officer approaches with a shotgun for no reason. Then you watch the second clip and wow there is just a whole lot more to the story.

If I was summoned to be on a jury to prosecute the cop that shot this guy (which could very well happen at the rate this guy is trying to pull attention)..

I would watch the videos and say the guy was trolling.... he got what he wanted.. attention.. the wrong kind... I would poll as "acquit the officer"

The guy probably has some mental disorder and probably should not be driving anyway..

wow this guy has serious problems how can he expect to wear all the gear he wears and not get pulled over and asked to get out.

i mean ok i could understand wearing a helmet for his head injury, but does it have to be an f'in military grade combat helmet, fighter pilot helmet, or even a swat helmet?!?!?! i mean jeeze thats just askin for trouble when he gets out of the car and just blatently ignores the orders to get on the ground.

and i agree w/ motogp about the whole respect of religions thing and yea i think its wrong that he says we are insane for believin wat we believe...whose he to judge.

im sure if he keeps up wat he's doin eventually he will run into a cop who sees wat he wears and doesnt know about him and this guy gets out walkin toward him in all this mil gear and the cop just shoots him dead, i honestly respect officers, although sometimes judgment may be wrong on things, but still i respect them cuz of wat they do and honestly if some guy got out of a car wearin mil gear and comin at me after repeatedly ignorin my orders i'd have shot him b4 i run the risk of gettin hurt or worse dyin, i mean i understand that he was unarmed but a cop couldnt have been sure of that...i wouldnt blame a cop if a cop shot him if he pulled the same stunt as he did when he got tazed

Thank God for YOUTUBE or idiots like this would have no one to show off to - and thus, this kind of problem would not exist as much

So I may be missing something here but... What is his point? What is he trying to accomplish with this??

If I was one of them officers when he jumped out of the car like that he would have for sure caught a quick one in the leg or the stomach

Back