Take the quiz it wont hurt i swear

that's pretty good stuff there. :thumbsup:

I ended up siding with McCain on all but two of them.

Last edited:
Mc Cain right down the line.

Ahh..easy to pick out the Liberal ideas and answers to problems.

Great link.

r8

I picked the honorable man, not the shoe salesman. Sorry if I insulted shoe salesman.

I had one Obama statement.... all the rest was Mccain... I was getting tired of the rhetoric I guess

one of them used the word "I" quite a bit. that kinda repulsed me. I wouldn't want any part of a company where the CEO kept telling everyone how great he was

I ended up with obama 7 to 6. The quiz was pretty cool although limited and some of the issues I did not like either quote but undecided was not an option. What about Barr and Root the libertarian party canidate. No quotes from them. They have some good stuff to say but they will not be on my ticket here in Oklahoma because Oklahoma is bass ackward sometimes.

Oh and yes I could easily decide who said what on every issue but if you do that there is no point of taking the quiz.

Wow, I knew I supported McCain, but this just proves why. I was with him all the way down the line.

Yea im having people that work with my now take the quiz and they all love Obama we shall see if they really know their man :whistle:

Back