Hey Michelle.....

I know...WTF?!

I think my Broncos were feeling sorry for the Chiefs...I didn't even see the game, but I'm sure the final score made Shanahan's hiney hurt :rofl:

LOL, Shannahans record is 3-13 at arrowhead. He cant win there to save his life. Oh by the way, I only remembered that I needed to post this thread after I saw you wearing the broncos shirt in the bash pics.

Larry Johnson had 198 yards rushing. Ouch. :moon:

I have to enjoy it while I can...........we wont have many wins for a while to enjoy.

Mental note...don't ever wear the Broncos stuff in oRg pics LOL Damn it...

I know the record, but damn man, you guys suck so much hairy rear this year, and I was 3-0 and now my only loss thus far is to the KC monkeys :rofl: Only thing worse would have been a loss to the Raiders :p

Oh, and don't think I wasn't talking all kinds of smack about being 4-0 after yesterday's game at the Bash...little did I know that as I rode back to VA from Robbinsville, I was being owned :laugh:

Go :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

2004-wp-shield-800.jpg

BA BUSA, didn't we already kick Raider azz this year? Hrmmm, yeah we did :rofl: At least I have that! Oh yes, I recall watching the game and all those insanely decorated Raider fans in their tin foil hats, crying :moon:

It would have been better if they had just walked over and handed their a$$ to the Chiefs on a platter! :rofl:

Raider fan ---> :vader:

Some people think it's OK to dress for Halloween at any time :p

Back