MIP and TOC?

motogp08

Registered
A friend of mine and a couple of his buddies got busted for MIP, (I know what this is...) and they got busted for (he said) TOC...

1.) What is TOC, (and the possible punishment), I can't find anything about it anywhere!.

2.) Is MIP an arrestable offense? All the guys are 18+ and one already has his license suspended, the other one (has had this occur already)...

What a bunch of MORONS! I TOLD him it would only be a matter of time before they got caught doing this...the more he does it, the more it increases his odds of getting caught!

I guess you just can't fix stupid! :sarcasm:

Thanks for any help guys...:bowdown:

Maybe he meant he got busted for MIP and for an Open Container... All I could find is Table Of Contents and lord knows that aint right. Maybe some of the other's can help ya out.

Maybe he meant he got busted for MIP and for an Open Container... All I could find is Table Of Contents and lord knows that aint right. Maybe some of the other's can help ya out.

Thats all I could find too bro, thats why I thought I'd ask you guys cuz it seems like most of you are more aquainted with the "search" than I am...:laugh::whistle:

Back