Stock Wheel Base Tire to Tire

standiggity

Registered
Can anyone tell me the measurment from the front of one tire to the center of the rear tire? I'm going truck shopping today and want to ensure that a Hayabusa will at least fit on with the tailgate down if I get a shortbed.
Thanks!

Hmm.. no responses.. and I placed it in the wrong forum.. but.. Has anyone fit the Busa in a 4 door dodge dakota? I found one I love but the bed really doesn't look that long.

From end to end the bike is about 7 feet long, to the middle of the rear tire is just over 6 feet. If you have a truck with a 6'6" bed...the tailgate will not close. You can haul it with the rear tire on the tailgate, just strap it down :thumbsup:

Sorry to chime in late. I have a long bed at 8' and the tailgate closes with just over a foot of space left. So I am going to have to agree with BA BUSA.

58" from axle to axle center. Atleast on the Gen1 it's that length.

58" from axle to axle center. Atleast on the Gen1 it's that length.

Thanks Paul 58.5 to be exact :thumbsup:

He didn't need the wheelbase, he needed to know the length from the front of the front tire to the bottom of the rear tire.

He's shopping for a new truck and needs to know if the bike will fit in the bed.

Gen1 and Gen2 are the same by the way :beerchug:

Back