classifieds SUCK!!!!

S

soapywang

Seriously, I'm finding more at Psychobike than here even as a guest before the change. Thanks for killing it. Can't you notice the difference it the amount of posts??????????????

I like the classified section. Much more organized that a bunch of posts for random stuff. :moon:

Rock Island = Ber Der der dur der durn der dur derrrr
(dualling banjos)

Then you had better stay away, cause u sure gota purdy mouth. :nervous:

The Classifieds are a little different than the 'For Sale/Wanted' forum, but if it's that bad for 'ya . . .:moon:

Frank has a new board so hope you find everything you need.... We had 8 years of habits on how to use the forum. I would hate for you to give the classifieds a little time to get used to. But since you just can't take it and the software is just too hard for you then I guess you should probably just stay over at psychobike. Your 22 post can stay but your condecending attitude can go there too. We don't want this board to be the advertising selling capital of the Hayabusa community, that is not the intent. I dont want a message board that is nothing but for sale ads that expire a week after the post is put up, I dont want to have to sort through all of the old data to see what is relevant to the other members. We want the contents of the forum to be accurate good quality data....

Have fun at psychobike.

CAp

This should be called oldfartbusaowners.com cuz you guy's SERIOUSLY! ARE LAME (with capitals)

Per Profile

soapywang has not made any friends yet

LOL, I cant imagine!

hehehehe making friends fast are we? you might try labusas. maybe more your mental match

Go play with your soapywang some more, apparently that is what you are best at.

I wish I was that talented. Except for Meatballs, I just watched the end of it and it kind of sucks. :laugh:

Back