• Money

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Time machine

Votes: 51 58.6%

• Total voters

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
10 Billion Dollars or a time machine? Assuming a real time machine actually existed that goes to any time past or future.

Oh you can't use the time machine to make money. Thats cheating.

I pick the time machine.

Last edited:
Money of course. WHat's happened is history, and I dont want to know what's going to happen in the future til it happens so... Make me rich!:cheerleader:

i would just screw my life up if i could go back and forth in time so i'll take the $ :beerchug:

That is a really TOUGH decision! I believe that I would go with the $$$ myself as well! I too would only screw up the time traveling thing!

I have to laugh at this thread. My 5 year old son asked me on the way home from school to wish something. I told him that I wished I had all the money I needed so that I did not need to work. He laughed and told me that my wish was granted and I was going to be "paid in do-nuts for the rest of my life". Isn't it great to be that age?

Thats easy, got be the time machine. Ever heard a a chap named Rockafeller, he found a little oil in Texas, or did he? And that 'S' on your Busa wouldn't stand for Suzuki either:laugh: weighing 378lbs. with 235hp & run 8.20's ....And four less planes....:rulez:

Time machine . . . For starters ask Pamala Anderson out and if needbe ( probable ) come back again and again and again until you figured out what it is you needed to say, Ohhhhhh yeah works for Terri Hatcher / Eva Langoria / Selma Hayak / Shania Twain / Jessica Alba / Carrie Underwood / Jessica Simpson.

Get the idea

Hard choice, I would have to choose the time machine. I have made so many mistakes that I would like to fix.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is a really TOUGH decision! I believe that I would go with the $$$ myself as well! I too would only screw up the time traveling thing!

I have to laugh at this thread. My 5 year old son asked me on the way home from school to wish something. I told him that I wished I had all the money I needed so that I did not need to work. He laughed and told me that my wish was granted and I was going to be "paid in do-nuts for the rest of my life". Isn't it great to be that age?

remember back to the future 2 where biff has the sports almanac

I'd take the time machine and delete this post.
DAMN TREKKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Not trying to get all religous here but...going back in time and being there when Jesus was born...or following him in the flesh...witnessing everything first hand...you could be there in person for it all.

How about watching the Beatles in the Cavern...

all the possibilities....hmmm.

Last edited:
Lets see I could take out about ten grand and go back to 1967 and buy a Shelby Cobra brand new and still have a few grand to play with! I'd be a god! :rofl:

Not trying to get all religous here but...going back in time and being there when Jesus was born...or following him in the flesh...witnessing everything first hand...you could be there in person for it all.

Then you can see if what the bible says is true, meaning not exgarreted

Back