Twotone is Home

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I made it back to Tulsa yesterday afternoon. Very glad to be home. We still have crews in Houston/Galveston area that will be coming home next week. I need to sit down with my calender and see what is going on this month and hope that I do not have to miss the meet at Caps. :banghead: Have a great day guys, thanks for the laughs while I was gone, it was needed at times. :bowdown:

I made it back to Tulsa yesterday afternoon. Very glad to be home. We still have crews in Houston/Galveston area that will be coming home next week. I need to sit down with my calender and see what is going on this month and hope that I do not have to miss the meet at Caps. :banghead: Have a great day guys, thanks for the laughs while I was gone, it was needed at times. :bowdown:

Thanks for your great work, brother... :bowdown:

I'm watching the news right now and all I can say about Galveston is DAYUM...WHAT A MESS!

Glad you're home safely. :beerchug: You must be very relieved.

:beerchug:

There's no place like home! Glad to hear you made it back, take some time for you, it will make everything else fall into place much better.

twotone

Didnt realize you were from Tulsa, specifically Broken Arrow, i live in BA and work out at EDS (American Airlines). Small world.

Thanks for your hard work brother ! We had a crew from K.C. at our house hooking us back up. No power for 34 hours. Cant imagine how the folks that are still without are fairing. Ike SUCKED !

??? What do you mean you hope you don't have to miss the meet at caps?

Back