69 Mark 1

Smoke_Dog

Registered
My Friend just finished his 4 Mark 1, Enjoy !

DSC00439 (Small).JPG

DSC00440 (Small).JPG

Beautiful.... what's sticking through the hood? Nice color as well. I can appreciate the work it took as I'm still working on my 71 Nova.

Very Nice. Here is my 69 Mach, I have had it since 1972. I did not put the stripes back on when I had it painted in 1995. It is a genuine 428 CJ Mach.

Mustang 03-25-07 037.jpg

Why do people say Mark1 instead of Mach1? It doesn't even sound right.

I've wondered this for years. I'm not knocking you SmokeDog, but your post reminded me of this.

You're from VA and I'm from NC!!! You know why this is..... we're country as he_ _:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've wondered this for years. I'm not knocking you SmokeDog, but your post reminded me of this.

Love it!!! I know where there's one but the guy has been saying for 12 years that he's going to restore it! Will see!!!!!:whistle:

Very Nice. Here is my 69 Mach, I have had it since 1972. I did not put the stripes back on when I had it painted in 1995. It is a genuine 428 CJ Mach.

It's all good Smoke, a friend of mine that is deaf used to pronounce ElCamino as ElCaminio. Say it like Jeronimo like jumping out of an airplane... Good times.

I was expecting a Gen1 Lincoln!

:rofl:

When I was 9 my dad had a 69 mach 1. He told me when I was old enough it was mine. Well, mom and dad got a divorce and the car sat in my grandparents drive way for a year or so. My dad gets behind in child support and told my uncle to sell the Mach 1. He ends up selling the whole car for 500.00 dollars. This was in 1978. The heads alone where worth more then that. :devil: :uh:

O.K., You all got me! I can't help, that I grew up in the real America, as a kid! Now, we can see what forgetting where you came from, gets you! You have got to beable to communicate with your people! So vote me for Mayor of Cherryville, N.C. I'll let you all know when I'm running. Keep hope alive!:thumbsup:

I was expecting a Gen1 Lincoln!

:rofl:

Back