Wow, doesn't seem like that long!

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Woke up this morning and realized that I have been a member here for 5 years as of today! Thanks to everyone for making this a great place to hang out and learn and provide the opportunity to meet some of the world's best people. It truly is a family here and I appreciate the sharing of knowledge, feeling of comradery and eagerness to help those in need.

There have been lots of people come and go (BT, really miss 'ya brotha) during this time and the board has undergone several revisions. Made it through some rough times where 'Cap wanted to shut everything down, but he didn't and I want to personally thank him for allowing 'Hayabusa.org' to stay alive and be the best board around. :clap: Take a bow, Doug! :bowdown:

Have gone through a lot of personal drama (some I've talked about and lots that I haven't) with the help of the fine folks here. Don't want to get too gushy or long-winded :cry:, but once again want to say thanks for the last 5 years and here's to another 25! :thumbsup:

You all have helped this makeover!

Baby J - 37.jpg

Baby J (29 Jun 08) - 5.jpg

Some of us owe Long Standing members such as yourself a debt of gratitude for all the help that was offered in the beginning. I've said it many times, my bike would never have been 1/2 what it turned out to be without the help of you and a few other members.

Here's to another 5 :beerchug:

Ken , Congrats 0n 5 Years ! I consider myself one of the lucky ones to have had the oppurtunity to meet you & ride with you. Stay Safe Bro !! :bowdown:

Some of us owe Long Standing members such as yourself a debt of gratitude for all the help that was offered in the beginning. I've said it many times, my bike would never have been 1/2 what it turned out to be without the help of you and a few other members.

Here's to another 5 :beerchug:

I am so glad you are still around, my friend! Now we just need to convince you that another Busa is in order, Scott.

Back