Clay Aiken is gay??????

SD1300

Will ride for Oreos
Donating Member
Oh my, I had no idea:whistle:

If you look in the dictionary under the name Clay Aiken it says "See Gay".

I am really really shocked by this no one could have seen this coming just imagine all the girls hearts he just broke

I actually have a friend who didn't believe me. She was in honest shock that he was gay. Everyone around us LAUGHED at her. :rofl::poke::rofl: For once, it wasn't me being the blonde one! :cheerleader:

I'm shocked this is even news. Oh wait! This is Earth isn't it. Retracted.

Where are the headlines, "Such and such is a Heterosexual!" No? K... why do we care if someone is gay?

This is not Gayabusa.org. :laugh:

No offense, Mark, but really, who cares?

I'm shocked this is even news. Oh wait! This is Earth isn't it. Retracted.

Where are the headlines, "Such and such is a Heterosexual!" No? K... why do we care if someone is gay?

Dude -
Read all of the responses and you'll see you are the only one apparently without a sense of humor.
Lighten up, not everything is a condemnation that requires all of us to go off and reexamine our souls.... sheesh.

This is not Gayabusa.org. :laugh:

No offense, Mark, but really, who cares?

I hope no one cares.

The irony is that they apparently thought they needed to formally announce that he is gay......like 87% of the world didn't know, and that's the humorous bit. If they thought no one cared why did they make the announcement?

No offense taken

Well, I am publically announcing I'm a HETEROSEXUAL! I guess that is something that needs to be done, huh? ? :D It's all good

I'm not against Gays or this post... I'm against what passes for "News" these days

What talent? I think that is why he came out of the closet...needs to boost record sales.

:rofl: What talent is sooo correct!! He was tired of answer questions as to why he had to have a child with his 50+ year old platonic female friend via in vitro when there where thousands of "Claymates" lining up to do it.

I have laughed for years at all the "controversy" of him not being gay.

Back