i got the power back on after 12 days!

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
hey folks, 12 days without power in 90 degrees heat and very high humidity is been tough here after hurricane ike, but i was fortunate to get power on this morning and start normal life. mosquitos are so bad that i could not go to the frot and back yard get some air.
anyway... hope no one goes through this and i hope the rest of people in my area get back to normal life soon.

wow...I couldn't imagine being in your shoes. Glad it is getting back to normal!

Good to see you made it through shawnski. I hear that yall are now having a problem with people stealing fuel from cars. I just sent five trucks down to Houston and they have to install locking gas caps onto all our trucks down there. You need anything?

Good to see you made it through shawnski. I hear that yall are now having a problem with people stealing fuel from cars. I just sent five trucks down to Houston and they have to install locking gas caps onto all our trucks down there. You need anything?

thanks, i am good. things like restuarant, gas stations and grocery stores are most open so we are ok on that. the first couple days was horrible.
believe me i appreciate alot more when flipping switches to the lites and turn on tv etc...etc... things that we normall have no values for.

welcome back from the twilite zone, hope everything goes ok for ya

Alot of people here still dont have power because of Ike oh and I live in Ohio

Back