LADIES! DO NOT READ. Is it just me or a Guy thing?

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ladies!! I told you not to open this!! sheeesh. I am telling you, you wont understand..

So anyway. through out my life I have learned a few things about myself, one is that things I offten struggled with privatley and thought I was the only one in the world that ever felt a certain way, I discoverd the thoughts were not uncommon at all.

And then I have had other thoughts and discovered that when I shared them people stopped talking to me and if they saw me walking down the street and they were on the same side they would look away and they would cross the street to get out of my path.
oui whatchya going to do..

So. you know how we all have umpulses to do random things? you know, serial killers have random impulses to well kill... really really nice people have random impulses to do really nice things for others. and then you have people like, me, kind of nice, kind of rotten, kind of like helping people out, kind of like messing with peoples heads (in a fun way).

When I am in the head (pulbic toilet for your landlovers) and someone walks in I have this overhwelming urge to screw with peoples heads.. you know if I am standing at the urinal I feel like looking down and saying something like:

"Its ok little buddy, you can come out and play later and we will play the incredibal hulk!!"

Or if you are sitting in the stall and it is quite and someone walks in I feel like saying:

"Down boy down!! easy.... sit..... stay.. GOOD BOY!!!"

You know, just for shock and awe afect to see how people respond.. I am thinking somewould would snicker, some would walk out

Anyone else? or is this just me? am I going to have to delete this later? :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA you are not alone. I have not done EXACTLY those phrases, but I did the "talk to voices in my head" routine when someone I know is nearby. Always fun in an otherwise hushed envirnoment. Just think. you would give some random stranger a GREAT story he could tell his buddys and they won't even believe him

Have you considered therapy ???

Ehh tried it. My therapist unexplainably moved and haven’t been able to find another one. I tried calling my old one for a referral but can never get through to him. I think his phone is jacked up because every time I call all I ever here is a clicking sound. That guy had issues anyway

thrasher, would be even BETTER if you video the reactions and post on youtube :)

So, one time, at a concert after many fruity layered beverages, I shocked every guy in the men's restroom by charging in and grabbing a stall...how's that for random? :poke:

I hate the long lines for the gal's restrooms...jeez, do you guys know that kind of pain?!

So uh, Ron, I think I may have had more fun with the guys in the restroom than you did...wait, that doesn't errr, hold on...can't form a thought...ahh, it's gone...

OKAY,.....OKAY!! I'm a mental case too! I prefer to "perform" with a partner. Say,......for instance,.......you enter an elevator filled with people. You notice an attractive woman standing near you.

You say, "Hello Sexy!"

She replies, "Well, Hello Handsome!"

You immediately respond by asking, "Would you be interested in getting together later to have some mind-blowing sex??"

She immediately replies, "Absolutely,......can we exchange phone numbers when we get off this elevator??"

As you exit the elevator with the attractive woman (whom is actually your wife or girlfriend),..........you look at one another and laugh about the expressions on the people's face from the elevator.

All in good fun!!!:laugh:

So, one time, at a concert after many fruity layered beverages, I shocked every guy in the men's restroom by charging in and grabbing a stall...how's that for random? :poke:

I hate the long lines for the gal's restrooms...jeez, do you guys know that kind of pain?!

So uh, Ron, I think I may have had more fun with the guys in the restroom than you did...wait, that doesn't errr, hold on...can't form a thought...ahh, it's gone...

That would probably be one of those things you wanted to keep on the DL! :laugh:

OKAY,.....OKAY!! I'm a mental case too! I prefer to "perform" with a partner. Say,......for instance,.......you enter an elevator filled with people. You notice an attractive woman standing near you.

You say, "Hello Sexy!"

She replies, "Well, Hello Handsome!"

You immediately respond by asking, "Would you be interested in getting together later to have some mind-blowing sex??"

She immediately replies, "Absolutely,......can we exchange phone numbers when we get off this elevator??"

As you exit the elevator with the attractive woman (whom is actually your wife or girlfriend),..........you look at one another and laugh about the expressions on the people's face from the elevator.

All in good fun!!!:laugh:

Since I don't have a significant other would it be acceptable to have done this with a complete stranger! :rofl:

Back