I am still alive

mrninja9

Banned
TO many of you i have fallen off the radar for awhile. I have been in between heaven and hell trying to figure out who and what i am. I have come to terms with true freinds and so called freinds. ones who will be there for you and the ones who will talk crap behind your back. I dont need anyone's real help anymore. I guess i am just tired of not knowing what a family is or support from anyone. I can be the most cheerful person to your face but that devil is beating me up inside from time to time.

I guess somedays i think i need to express my feelings towards things, but it is hard cause you usually just get hurt. I have never really expressed true feelings or how my feelings are affescted by anyone.
NO i am not going to start today..

I will however leave you with this
if you know my number great if not there are ways to finding me to talk so
salutations.

PERDUE

Does this mean we're breaking up?

Come on man, you grinned...admit it...chin up! :moon:

In life, often you just need to find your own direction with or without anyone else's support... A man must learn first to stand alone before he can stand with others..

I left home at 14 and had a lot of really bad lessons to learn.. I have a history that would make a few do a double take.. (I had to survive myself)

I have been a lot of things in life and maybe only half of them any good, but I learned and I pulled my pants up when it would have been just as easy to drop trou and throw in the towel..

I was always the new kid at school and took a lot of abuse for it, but I pulled straight A's and all that did was make problems worse at the time..

Screw'em.. got good grades and worked two jobs my soph/jr/sr years of highschool and then paid for my own college... Rely on others for that support? I would still be working at a gas station... they all had their own demons to fight :) You can do a lot by yourself and only one person to blame or credit..

hang in there and remember that there are always worse conditions we could have to endure... (you say they said what behind my back? :laugh: )

Last edited:
Well said Mr B...and I don't normally think you're all that smart... :laugh:

Come on, that was funny! I'm trying here...

Hang tight Perdue, the Lord challenges those who can handle it. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

However, Va's jokes here aren't doing anyone much good... :whistle: :laugh:

Hang tight Perdue, the Lord challenges those who can handle it. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

However, Va's jokes here aren't doing anyone much good... :whistle: :laugh:
she made me laugh :laugh:

she made me laugh :laugh:

See? :moon:

I just hope things get better for you Perdue...don't let the rest of life bring you down. Worry about yourself and make your own way...I'm outta cliches, but you know you've got friends here to talk to...always will...

See? :moon:

I just hope things get better for you Perdue...don't let the rest of life bring you down. Worry about yourself and make your own way...I'm outta cliches, but you know you've got friends here to talk to...always will...
Yea I guess what she said... long as you dont display the FU hat here again... :rofl:

Hey man WTF...you never call anymore ???

YOU talkin' behind my back again :rulez:

Perdue:

...dude, I don't know you and I don't know anything about the 'subject at hand'.

I can tell you this, however, there are some people on this board who are literally in a battle for their lives. Somehow, they make it from day to day, continuing to help others and be even-keeled about it, maintaining their demeanor and doing what they can to help others...

Please understand, my unknown brother, that life is full of highs and lows. Sometimes things seem like they can't get worse. Trust me when I tell you...yes, they can.

I'm living proof of the foregoing.

You have infinite resources here, and apparently a crowd of people who do know you and are willing to stand beside you.

Think well, be well, and if necessary, simply change your mind...and everything else will follow.

From the heart...

Scar

Just a part of life, brotha! Have gone through it a few times myself and would love to say that it gets easier, but it all depends on the circumstances. Sometimes it's just plain therapeutic.

Hang in there brotha, we all have times in our lives that don't seem like there is any light at the end of the tunnel but let me tell ya there is light and i gets better. Just keep you head up man, you know you can call me any time when you need to talk. :thumbsup:

TO many of you i have fallen off the radar for awhile. I have been in between heaven and hell trying to figure out who and what i am. I have come to terms with true freinds and so called freinds. ones who will be there for you and the ones who will talk crap behind your back. I dont need anyone's real help anymore. I guess i am just tired of not knowing what a family is or support from anyone. I can be the most cheerful person to your face but that devil is beating me up inside from time to time.

I guess somedays i think i need to express my feelings towards things, but it is hard cause you usually just get hurt. I have never really expressed true feelings or how my feelings are affescted by anyone.
NO i am not going to start today..

I will however leave you with this
if you know my number great if not there are ways to finding me to talk so
salutations.

PERDUE

I know how you feel. Sounds like you have just located your courage. That's a good thing. All ya gotta do from here on out is just put one foot in front of the other and don't look back.

I think you may be looking to much into things and maybe putting blame where it doesnt belong. You have my number. Use it.

+100

I have been going threw a rough spot myself, but you have to keep your head up. Bogus had some good points. Stay positive, take care of yourself first and if you believe in god, pray and stay positive and with your faith. If you have your health, everything else can be fixed. From the few conversations me and you have had, you are a really good guy. screw those back stabbing friends, you don't need them.

Perdue:

...dude, I don't know you and I don't know anything about the 'subject at hand'.

I can tell you this, however, there are some people on this board who are literally in a battle for their lives. Somehow, they make it from day to day, continuing to help others and be even-keeled about it, maintaining their demeanor and doing what they can to help others...

Please understand, my unknown brother, that life is full of highs and lows. Sometimes things seem like they can't get worse. Trust me when I tell you...yes, they can.

I'm living proof of the foregoing.

You have infinite resources here, and apparently a crowd of people who do know you and are willing to stand beside you.

Think well, be well, and if necessary, simply change your mind...and everything else will follow.

From the heart...

Scar

you got my # man. use it. AGAIN:laugh:

J/K bro. sorry your not making it to the bash. I had some plans for your bike too:whistle:

Back