• palin2.bmp
    473.2 KB · Views: 529
  • palin6.bmp
    468.8 KB · Views: 673
  • palin5.bmp
    446.3 KB · Views: 533
Haha! Naughty Alaskan Librarian!

No kidding..

And I love the pic of her looking through the rifle scope!!

I think she does have what this country needs, and I think she is probably more in touch with real people. She IS real people and has not been all caught up in the Washington bureaucratic political garbage that often corrupts people. I wont say she is innocent, but I feel she is probably the most innocent candidate I have seen run for the high office ever.

Ok, just a forewarning.

I just deleted a post from someone that made a derogatory statement. for the most part my MAIN reasons for deleting it were:

1) The user had 16 posts, I am tired of people with a low post count coming on to this board and just make confrontational posts.

2) I am tired of people just making confrontational posts period, especially disrespectful posts.

I am going to confer with the other admins for a sanity check but my intentions are to just start whacking these types of posts and possibly quickly banning new members who are only posting crap from the beginning.

:thumbsup: while at it, should have a minimum number of posts before being allowed in classifieds to sell :)
Ok, just a forewarning.

I just deleted a post from someone that made a derogatory statement. for the most part my MAIN reasons for deleting it were:

1) The user had 16 posts, I am tired of people with a low post count coming on to this board and just make confrontational posts.

2) I am tired of people just making confrontational posts period, especially disrespectful posts.

I am going to confer with the other admins for a sanity check but my intentions are to just start whacking these types of posts and possibly quickly banning new members who are only posting crap from the beginning.

Great Cartoons...:rofl:love SARA:laugh:...should be Sara/John:laugh:..any woman that can shoulder an M-16,and fire full auto:thumbsup:has my vote!

Ok, just a forewarning.

HOld on, is that how it is going to be? YOu have to have enough posts to get in on the political madness around here?

Again, the demographic on here is twisted to the RIGHT. We have established that. So now is anyone that disagrees with you all gonna get their post deleted or possibly get banned??

I sure am happy that I have been around long enough to have 800+ posts.

Thrasher, I respect your admin rights, but please don't kick anyone in the azz for disagreeing with what some of you all consider to be RIGHT or funny.

I will speak for the admins here and say that we've had an onslaught of duplicate accts, people creating another acct just to hop on and start slamming one side or another. It's not tolerated and if we catch 'em, they're gone...

As for everyone having their own views and opinions? I'm all for that, and if I see posts that are taking things too far against EITHER SIDE, they'll be deleted. Thrasherfox had concerns over someone with so few posts just stirring things up, not offering anything, just creating the wave...and remember folks, we don't see every post, so if something's racial, offensive, just not the norm for the oRg, please let us know (there's a handy "report post" feature for every single post) :poke:

It's silly season people...I've said it all along and I sure hope we can continue to say that this group can fight and argue and still go out and ride together, be friends. Keep things civil, and while I've not followed every political thread because it's :deadhorse: I still expect to see civil conversations, casual joking and everyone just keeping things on the up and up. When we can't do that, we'll begin to see more censorship and none of us wants that...

I think she is driving the dems crazy....

And you too! :poke:

r8

palin-hot-picture.jpg

Last edited:
please tell me that is photochopped... will never be able to concentrate at polls...

HOld on, is that how it is going to be? YOu have to have enough posts to get in on the political madness around here?

Again, the demographic on here is twisted to the RIGHT. We have established that. So now is anyone that disagrees with you all gonna get their post deleted or possibly get banned??

I sure am happy that I have been around long enough to have 800+ posts.

Thrasher, I respect your admin rights, but please don't kick anyone in the azz for disagreeing with what some of you all consider to be RIGHT or funny.

Marcus, PM sent

Back