I won't be here for a week

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I won't be back until maybe the first week of October. My grandmother passed away and I'll be flying back home to the Philippines this afternoon. I won't be here when my bike turns one year old on the 27th of this month.I was planning a loooonnnngg ride that day and take pictures but it's not going to happen. Talk to you guys later. By the way, she now has 30,400 something miles on her. I'll miss you guys.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, prayers sent. Your bike's a year old and already has 30k on it. Man talking riding.:thumbsup::cheerleader::banana:

Thanks, BW. Yes, she has over 30,000 miles already. That's how much I love my bike. Greg from HPC just did the major service last week. I put in for that Saturday and it was approved already and then, I received the phone call from home yesterday morning. So, I got to go.

Last edited:
This was taken last August. I haven't had the chance to take another picture when she hit 30,000 miles. I promise I will take more pics when I get back from the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

What's up guys? Just want to let you all know that I made it back. Tired. Later. It's dinner time.

Hello again everyone and thank you for the condolences. Just wanted to share that I already put almost 1,000 miles on her since I got back from the Philippines. I took the rest of the week off so I can ride. It felt really good to be able to ride again after a week off. I've been doing my normal routine of going out between 4:00 and 6:00 am. I'm also able to go out while my wife's at work and kids at school.

Glad you made it back safely! Hope things start to fall back into place for you.

Back