How Do People Live Like This???

::11 OMFG!!!!! I hope they call the health department. That person needs some serious help!!!!! I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't have to gut the place.

There is obviously a mental impairment for a person to be able to exist that way. Disgusting... I have known someone that I thought was bad, but looking at this, he pales in comparison.

ok, who had an .org party this past weekend and didn't invite me?

:laugh:

Couldnt pay the rent cause he/she was to worried about the fast food and cigs oh man i always wonder what those people do for a living if they do have a job infact or just living off our tax money

Sadly there doesn't have to be a mental impairment to live that way. I know people who have houses approaching that bad. It's a slow build up to it. They just stop caring about a few small things and it snowballs. They get accustom to living in bad conditions and as they get worse the people don't even notice.

Sad....

Couldnt pay the rent cause he/she was to worried about the fast food and cigs oh man i always wonder what those people do for a living if they do have a job infact or just living off our tax money
:whistle: but the dems want more public assistance programs... (so that the lazy ones can hire a house keeper)

Back