put a video from the board on ipod or phone?

O

outtahand

There are some great videos posted on this board, and I keep finding myself telling my friends about them, so I thought, heck, why not put them on my ipod or cell phone? they are both video players...

So how do I do this?
I realize there is more than one way to change a tire(hey! I'm a cat person!), so how do you folks do it?

save the video to the computer and then transfer it to either your phones sd card or transfer it to your ipod like you would any mp3.

save the video to the computer and then transfer it to either your phones sd card or transfer it to your ipod like you would any mp3.

Is it really that simple? "Backing up" a dvd was more complicated than doing my own pedicure...

a phone uses 3gp videos. any videos will have to be converted to 3gp for them to work on phones. this is easy to do with quicktime and other programs.
ipod uses mp4 or so does the ones i have ever played around with. same deal the format has to be converted to it.
to catch videos when there is no download options you can use cam studio a free download.

Back