Just a few pics of what we have been working on.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Enjoy

Ike 007.jpg

Ike 009.jpg

Ike 010.jpg

Ike 012.jpg

Ike 013.jpg

Oh I get it, you are now a lumberjack!! yeehaw!! hey where you at, now? maybe I can deliver a helmet to you?

Tornado???
part of the same storm that hit us... parts of Ohio are "disaster" areas and it was mostly just high winds... a few reports of clouds but mostly high winds damage.. (part of the profit maker for me this year... fried a few computers with voltage spikes :))

TWOTONEVERT

I know how it is. I'm a substation operator. I'll post up some vids later on of me shutting the power lines down at night. Nice arching from them! Actually just got home from shutting a job down that took 10hrs to do. 345kv and 138kv. My company's working on getting a 765kv line up and going, that will be interesting.

TWOTONEVERT

I know how it is. I'm a substation operator. I'll post up some vids later on of me shutting the power lines down at night. Nice arching from them! Actually just got home from shutting a job down that took 10hrs to do. 345kv and 138kv. My company's working on getting a 765kv line up and going, that will be interesting.

Cool, what company do you work for?

TWOTONEVERT

Holy crap! That's a lot of voltage!

power scares me, but i do like it to be on in my house. Stay safe out there and a big thanks to everyone who works on the lines and getting the power back on. :beerchug:

I am lucky to get away from a 9V battery without problems.... that "no errors" allowed thing would get me for sure...

Back