Busanation.com

i signed up when the board was down. visited for awhile after but your right it is a little slow over there. I dont like the black screen. Tybalt's good people. This is home for me. I barely have time to keep up here.

i signed up when the board was down. visited for awhile after but your right it is a little slow over there. I dont like the black screen. Tybalt's good people. This is home for me. I barely have time to keep up here.

You're post count says otherwise.

:p

r8

now you have to know what my screen name is over there. i have a couple threads too. someone over there told me my bike looks like someone threw up all over it

:moon::poke::laugh:

Kinda like the Busa,.........................when you have the best,.......everything else is less. My home is right here!! :banana:

I have a sign on but don't use it much at all. The site doesn't not seem to be as accepting of the ladies as the org is. Not that I have anything bad to say about the site, it seems like a very good site, just slow and not too much ladies conversation.

I have a sign on but don't use it much at all. The site doesn't not seem to be as accepting of the ladies as the org is. Not that I have anything bad to say about the site, it seems like a very good site, just slow and not too much ladies conversation.
Im on it quite a bit, they asked me to be a modd a couple weeks ago so i dont think anyone one has any problems with the ladies. lol ill talk to you over thier!!:laugh:

Back