Ghost Hunters

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone watch that show? I love it. I have it set to record as a series on dvr. The last one I watched was pretty good were they had a conversation with a 9 yr old boy.

Although I can't rule out the possibility that these are actually demons they are encountering posing as little kids and those that passed away. The evidence is compelling enough that there is def. something supernatural going on.

never seen it before

really? it's pretty good. they are very careful about calling a place "haunted" and do way more "unconfirmed" cases than not. but still pretty cool. It's on the scifi channel. Worth watching once at least. :agree:

Great Show, at least they try for scientific methodology. I have emailed them with ideas for more quanitative equipment. Example being..... supposedly batteries often die around ghosts, so........ take or better yet make a battery and surround it with instrumentation and try to get the ghost to interact with it.

If and when ghost interacts, what happends? monitor the PH, monitor the temp, put a constant low load on battery and watch amperage. I believe more detailed specifics might yield more info as to what is going on.

Ghost Hunters (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) has seminars at various times across the country, usually Jason or Grant and some other team members conduct these. Cost is about $200ish per person. More info available here:

The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)

If and when, time and money works out, it would be interesting to talk to them in person.

My background is Physics/Electrical Engineering, I have seen/heard a couple of things that defy conventional/normal explanation. One event I reached for a rational explanation, only to have it repeated, as if someone/something wanted to show me otherwise.

What we interact with, I cant say for sure, Ghosts, Demons, Angels, but I'm sure on occasion there is interaction with the paranormal. Personally, I find it fascinating, but would and do not encourage any paranormal interaction. If "they" want to interact fine, but I dont want to encourage.

I record it on dvr also but i getting tired of the shows where they find nothing... and its turning me away from the show

no i haven't but they were here in springfield, ma about a week ago down town investigating one of the oldest pool halls in the country that they claim is haunted. :whistle: i'm not sure if that one has aired yet. ???

Great Show, at least they try for scientific methodology. I have emailed them with ideas for more quanitative equipment. Example being..... supposedly batteries often die around ghosts, so........ take or better yet make a battery and surround it with instrumentation and try to get the ghost to interact with it.

If and when ghost interacts, what happends? monitor the PH, monitor the temp, put a constant low load on battery and watch amperage. I believe more detailed specifics might yield more info as to what is going on.

Ghost Hunters (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) has seminars at various times across the country, usually Jason or Grant and some other team members conduct these. Cost is about $200ish per person. More info available here:

The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)

If and when, time and money works out, it would be interesting to talk to them in person.

My background is Physics/Electrical Engineering, I have seen/heard a couple of things that defy conventional/normal explanation. One event I reached for a rational explanation, only to have it repeated, as if someone/something wanted to show me otherwise.

What we interact with, I cant say for sure, Ghosts, Demons, Angels, but I'm sure on occasion there is interaction with the paranormal. Personally, I find it fascinating, but would and do not encourage any paranormal interaction. If "they" want to interact fine, but I dont want to encourage.

I agree with you. Although I would like to actually check out a haunted place with them. I keep saying "if I was there I wouldnt back away from any of it" but thats easy to say sitting in my ghost free living rm.:laugh:

I record it on dvr also but i getting tired of the shows where they find nothing... and its turning me away from the show

ya i hate when the show ends and they found nothing. a waste of an hour of my life:laugh:

the new ones seem to be much better. and least it shows that they arent making up stuff:thumbsup:

no i haven't but they were here in springfield, ma about a week ago down town investigating one of the oldest pool halls in the country that they claim is haunted. :whistle: i'm not sure if that one has aired yet. ???

i havent seen it yet. they may not air it if it comes up completely boring.

I love tis show I have been watching it from the begining. There are a few things I would like to see different but I blame it more on the editing than anything else. All in all it is the only Ghost show that is worth a darn. Everything else is really just boring stories that have been passed down time and time again.

I love tis show I have been watching it from the begining. There are a few things I would like to see different but I blame it more on the editing than anything else. All in all it is the only Ghost show that is worth a darn. Everything else is really just boring stories that have been passed down time and time again.

true. i saw something the other day called destination truth. they explored an ancient cave in indonesia that took hours to hike to with a guide. they were a group of wanna be TAPS people. they took a medium with them but he wouldnt go any further in the cave to were the most activity is suppose to happen. they went farther on their own and DID have some experiences. They ended up leaving too. I wish Jason and Grant would go but I doubt they'd do it cause you have to go through a bunch of water. For some reason I cant see them going through all that trouble.

i wonder if the ghosts or whatever they are are stuck there like in that movie beetle juice:laugh:

We don't have cable, but my mom watches the show. She has had me watch it once or twice. I'll admit, I get sucked in. Isn't there something like it on A&E now too? Or wasn't there something like that? I can't remember...

Anyhoo, we had ghost hunters (not these guys, someone else) and unsolved mysteries WAY back in the day come to our high school. We are pretty positive that the theatre is haunted. By at least 3 spirits...one of which will mess with ya if you don't give her credit for security in the program.

We don't have cable, but my mom watches the show. She has had me watch it once or twice. I'll admit, I get sucked in. Isn't there something like it on A&E now too? Or wasn't there something like that? I can't remember...

Anyhoo, we had ghost hunters (not these guys, someone else) and unsolved mysteries WAY back in the day come to our high school. We are pretty positive that the theatre is haunted. By at least 3 spirits...one of which will mess with ya if you don't give her credit for security in the program.

:thumbsup:

Back