Hi Im Boney1 and im a Busaholic

Are you a Busaholic

• YES YES YES Nothings to good for my "BABY" gimme more more MORE!!!

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No way My busas stock and lucky it gets washed ocasionally

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Cant say cause im afraid the wife will know how bad it is

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
Am I insane or what? do any of you have a similar addiction with there Busas. I've been doing a little number crunching in the past week trying to justify a new set of RC rims, and it dawned on me that i may have a problem, In the past 3 months I've gotten all new custom painted plastics, carpenter racing engine job, stering dampner, NO2, SwingArm, pazzo levers, Billet Kickstand, Adj lowering links, new ZZZ chain, Steel sprockets, Pig Spotter 2(I know they Blow), and now im thinkin about the RC Rims. If i do the rims i think i have spent almost enough to get a new 08 + or - HELP!

that's quit a bit of change you've just spent. I try to spread my spending over time. If you can swing it good on ya. If the kids are going to school with no shoes you may need to seek help :laugh:

lets see some pics :thumbsup:

Crap i forgot she needed shoes, lol ive been selling everything i can find on Ebay lol and doin pretty good. but No i really cant afford it right now

Pics are coming but have to wait till my new tank is painted, as it looks kinda dumb with all new color changing paint and the old stock black n silver tank on it lol but fear not pics are coming

Last edited:
I did that once with a 4x4. I didnt realy want to get cought up in that with the BUSA BUT, I will be heading down that road for spring. :thumbsup:

well you could be spending money on crack :laugh: at least this way you at least have something to show for it and some teeth

Yeah, doesn't seen like theres any way to stop buying. Just to many cool mods to make...

Its just a fast, fun toy. It gets what it needs to keep me speed-happy (and stays clean :laugh: )......but its def quite a ways down the totem pole of importance in my life :;):

Back