Hi Im Boney1 and im a Busaholic

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
Am I insane or what? do any of you have a similar addiction with there busas

it's not an addiction until you skip work, or it wrecks your life. :) um, yeah, I been there and still recovering :D

I ride mine to work almost everyday raining or not and my co-workers think I'm crazy,It's obvious they never ridden one before. I love this bike just the same as the first day I bought it. One of the best feelings I have on mine is just cruising down the highway at 60-70 mph with my custom exhaust singing,wind blowing over my helmet(which I always wear) and people rubber neckin when I ride past them. So I guess I must be classified as a BUSAHOLIC.:thumbsup:

Picture 234.jpg

Ya gotta ask yourself..."Can you predict the outcome once you start riding your Hayabusa ???" :oldcool: "Uh-huh me neither"........ "O-K-A-Y coffee and donuts are in the back on the table, the bathroom's down the hall, and there's a seat over there.....the meeting starts in five minutes.....

Ya gotta ask yourself..."Can you predict the outcome once you start riding your Hayabusa ???" :oldcool: "Uh-huh me neither"........ "O-K-A-Y coffee and donuts are in the back on the table, the bathroom's down the hall, and there's a seat over there.....the meeting starts in five minutes.....

Got room for anutter :whistle:

Since I dont have one I have an addiction of watching videos of them, its worse than my addiction to dirty videos!!! Is that bad?:laugh:

Last edited:
It might have gotten bumped to another page?

Anyhoo, welcome. I am not addicted to driving the busa...but riding on the bike...some might say maybe. My hubby is TOTALLY addicted to the bike. He has put some serious miles on it in the few months he has had it. The guys at the shop where he bought it (and where he takes it for maint) know him by first name and treat him as though he owns the place. Cracks me up!

Anyhoo: :welcome:

I ride mine to work almost everyday raining or not and my co-workers think I'm crazy,It's obvious they never ridden one before. I love this bike just the same as the first day I bought it. One of the best feelings I have on mine is just cruising down the highway at 60-70 mph with my custom exhaust singing,wind blowing over my helmet(which I always wear) and people rubber neckin when I ride past them. So I guess I must be classified as a BUSAHOLIC.:thumbsup:

What kind of exhaust is that? I'm assuming that it's dual or you would have put the single on the other side for easier access to the chain. I like duals (even if they gain less horsepower), but I don't remember seeing mufflers that small before. Bet they sound good.

My wife and I are Busaholic :cheerleader: but I think she is a little more than me :thumbsup: She wants to go out on it every day.

Back