Help! I Need To Spend 500 Bucks Fast.

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Got home and the wife hands me the mail. The State Controllers Office sent me a check for $500.19. I don't know why, in fact I thought I owed them $400.

So, I think I better spend it and get rid of the evidence fast. The big guy upstairs obviously wants me to spend it on the K8. I'm sure he does, but on what? I've bought just about everything I've wanted for it so far.

Thinkin' about a HID and havin' Race Ready paint my inners.

What would you do with it?

I don't intend on being sensible like payin' bills or splittin' it with mamma. :whistle:

Go to the link about Girl selling her Virginity.
Just kidding. :whistle:
From the posts on thefts the last couple of days, get a good lock or alarm if you don't have one.

HID for sure! After that. . . Whatever you want. But DEFINITELY get the HID.

Yeah been wanting to do that but the more I read about it the more questions I have.

Have read Scar's thread, that was helpful. Will get a 4300k or a 5000k on the low only. I like to have the HI for flashing at the cager's. But then there's the question of installing a resistor, what type of ballast to get and something about the bulb not fitting right and having to shim it with a washer. Need to make some calls to those who know.

Send me a PM or give me a call. I've got the McCulloch 5000k low beam. I wouldn't go below 5000k. 4300 will look too much like the stock color. It will definitely be brighter and have more light output, but I don't like the yellow color of the stock lights. 5000k is perfect in my opinion. But anyway, if you want to call me send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number. I don't want to go posting it up on the web for any random person to find by doin a google search for motorcycle forums.

Get some new tires, Brake pads, Braided lines, Muzzy fans, or just buy yourself a new Helmet that will pretty much take the $500 right there if you buy the right one :thumbsup:

Take a hundred of it and give it to Jeff and Sarah.(The post is called Little Levi) My hundred will be on its way Friday.:beerchug:

SEND IT STRAIT TO ME! My name is Timmy and I am terminal in the hospital

you got pm and i promise to send you pics as I don't recall ever getteing a reciept from "massage parlor"

Back