What am I thinking

I'll be the first to say it, that is easily, the most ugly paint job I've ever seen on the 750.. which sucks, because I'm about to own one.. the stock paint looks 100 times better.. and I dunno why this guy thinks it is "easily a 10,000$ bike".. because I would pay more than 4.. as I would have to immediately repaint it.

ah-just-barfed-a-little-in-mah-mout.jpg

Was somebody color blind. It says, you gotta see this one, yea see it to believe it.

Ok, I read all the comments before looking at the picture. I am thinking to myself, how bad can this thing really look, I mean it's still a GSXR right? So then I look at the pic, OMG how could one ever believe that this thing will sell unless there is an ugliest bike contest with a prize of more than $7500 that someone plans to enter it in??

By far the ugliest bike I think I have ever seen!! :rofl::rofl:

how did i miss this thread ??? that is a darn nice paint job on that bike. you guys do not know what you are talking about. i'd pimp that bike, pimp it right to a paint shop :laugh:

I almost (note I said almost) want to go see the bike in person just to see if it was a really bad camera, or just REALLY BAD. Whoever sat down and thought those colors could work together is either colorblind, legally blind, or really puffing away at the good stuff.

Back