Undercover Investigation Reveals Hormel Supplier Abusing Mother Pigs and Piglets

maybe one of them will slip and fall in the pig shat and get eaten by them. :whistle:

It is bad enough that animals have to be used for food but to mistreat these unlucky creatures that God made on top of the atrocities these cretins commited needs to be delt with so it doesn't happen again

That is cruelty to animals and should be punished.:rulez:

That is why I support hunting. :thumbsup:

no need to abuse the animals that way it is unacceptable they are at the end of there days way not treat them a with a little more respect but I have seen this kind of behavior at slaughter houses as well. I bet that this was one of those PETA people that went inside to get this story

I couldn't even finish watching the video.... Made me sick to my stomach.

That really is one click that I wish I could get back.

abuse? Aren't we EATING them? Isn't eating them abusive at or? Or is that just me?

As a kid, I used to step on ants and grasshoppers. Also those large catapillars that POP. I guess I am evil, huh? I don't do that anymore intentially, but I wonder how many tiny critter I have rolled over in my car all these years?

HELLO PETA!!! How about helping your fellow homeless MAN and abused CHILDREN instead of animals that we EAT? Just a thought. I'm probably wrong.

I don`y believe my eyes... I don`t believe in some responses in this tread.

Those in video are NOT human, they not even animals.. just pure evil.

FuKKKKK I hate mankind now.

Eating animals and making their life miserable is not the same..

where do you suppose sick and depraved people come from? Our loosened society. Wouldn't happen if we had rules, morals and accountablility. I think there are more sick people that would rather REPORT tragedies than do anything about them. More money in reporting than corrections.

on top of all this, there are millions and MILLIONS of sick people that are morbidly curious and watch these things as entertainment - even if they claim it is just to keep up on what is going on. that can't be good either.

Man, that's brutal. It makes you wonder about mankind.

But on a lighter note, I can't help but think about the movie Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Come on, say it with me: "Who run Barter-Town?"

master_blaster.jpg

Watching the part about the piglets.......just made me gag.....unfukinreal.

They slam them on the concrete pavement, castrate them with friggin side cutters :banghead:

And people wonder why we have such sick bastards in society.......:whistle:
What kind of people can turn the switch on / off coming to work and leaving work with
the brutal crap they get away with at these plantations ??

Oh....and I agree, quick deaths for slaughter VS total abuse during their short lives is nothing alike.

Last edited:
Back