Metallica's Death Magnetic

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Got the new album last week and finally listened to it in it's entirety. WOW!! ALMOST as good as their earlier work, but tonz better than St. Anger, Load and Re Load. Although there are small remnants of those sounds in this album.

Check out the 9 minute instrumental Suicide & Redemption. Sounds like a cross between ...And Justice for All's "To Live is to Die" and Master of Puppets' "Orion." My favorite track hands down.

And there are guitar solos once again!! A very important element. Lars Ulrich's drums sound better too. He doesn't have that "banging on metal pots and pans sound for a snare drum sound" either.

I rate this album 4 out of 5 headbangers!!
:super::super::super::super:

I'm in the process of listening to Suicide & Redemption right now. So far I like what I've heard.

One of their best Albums. Right up there with and justice for all. I bought it on friday night and have listened to it every night since. Listened to it last night while i worked on and washed the Busa. :bowdown::bowdown:

I give it 4 out of 5 headbangers as well
:super::super::super::super:

guess i'm gonna have to go buy this one and check it out... i see that guitar hero is offering the entire album for download to play it on GHIII

I think I heard that it sold over half a million copies the first day it was out...thats pretty good...

Back