Little Levi, Finally at Rest

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Brothers and sisters of the .oRg:

It is with seriously mixed emotions that I write this to you.

Levi William Brown, aged 1.25 years, passed away this afternoon at just around 4pm (West Coast). He leaves behind, grieving, his parents, Kevin and Katy, and a brother, Colton.

As I'm confident any of you who have been keeping up with this battle through the threads (entitled Tough Situation and Little Levi on this forum) will agree, Levi's passing brings both enormous sorrow and incredible relief, hence my own mixed emotions.

We, the survivors, our hearts heavy for the loss, our minds completely confused by the unfairness of Levi's affliction and resultantly short life, must find it in our fiber to experience the relief from his battle, and celebrate the joy he brought to those whose lives he touched.

Please take a moment to reply to this thread and offer Jeffery (jefferycarman) and his wife, Sarah (busawife) (Levi's uncle and aunt), your words of condolence, wisdom, and comfort. Many details still need to be worked out and this remains a very tender time for the family. Your support is so important to them.

Rest in Peace, Levi. You will never be forgotten.

I know many of you are interested in assisting the family through this extraordinarly difficult time. Anyone wanting to make a donation to help the family may do so by sending them by PayPal directly to jefferycarman@yahoo.com. The window for donations will be open starting immediately through Tuesday, 30SEP08 (two weeks). The money raised will be utilized to provide the family some time away from home; day-trip, weekend, whatever. As a caveat, I must add that no one should feel obligated to contribute. This effort is only from our hearts.

Lastly, I am without words sufficient to explain how grateful I am to Jeffery and Sarah for trusting me to be their front-man for the last few days. Your belief in me affects me at my core. Thank you. What you need, when you need it, I am here.

Little Levi.jpg

Jeffrey and Sarah, my sincere condolences to you and your loved ones during your trial.

Words are never enough, but I'll have you in my heart and thoughts.

--Wag--

Scar, thank you for taking the time and effort to put this up.... (very thoughtful and tough to do I am sure)

I know the events leading up to this were at best "traumatic" and know in your heart you did the best thing... Very strong of you and never second guess it...

Thank you for allowing us into your life during this event... God bless and prayers sent..

I am sure I speak for most, if there is anything any of us can do, please let us know..

I can only imagine the turmoil they are going through right now. This is every parents WORSE nightmare. There are NO words to comfort a parent in this situation. We can only pray for the Lord to help them through this. I'm holding my own tears back right now. I don't know what else to say. Little Levi IS in heaven right now. He is also doing better than all of us and is in the presents of the LORD.

My prayers are now with the grieving parents.

Scar, thank you for all you've done in keeping us updated.

Very very sad.

Awww, what a cutie pie...
Heaven has another angel today.
Praying for solace for all grieving this precious child.

Words can't express...
Deeply sorry for your loss.
May he rest in the eternal arms of Our Lord and His blessed angels.

I had not read or seen the previous posts about little levi. i will have to back track to see what was going on. i feel a lump in my throat reading this... and seeing that cute little face melted my heart. prayers to everyone who knew levi, and everyone whose life he touched. i am very sorry for your loss.

Jesus..........:please: I hate it when this Kinda Stuff Happens to Kids... I am A Man of Strong Faith but I Still Have a hard time with Children Passing Away............God Bless the Family !!!!!!!!!! I have No Other Words.............:down:

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. John 14:27
My heart breaks for all. As a parent it has to be your worst nightmare. Please know that we are here.

Heaven got a new angel today. :please: :please: :please:

Back