WTF Girl selling her virginity

I need to raise some money. How about $5? Any takers? Anyone? Anyone? Ah dang it.

The funny thing is she is wants to be a counciler for young girls. She is going to teach girls about safe sex?

It's "Legalized" prostitution.
Pron is legal prostitution.
UTAH allows prostitution.
Not much lower one can go but stooping this low.

NO ONE is ALLOWED to be SHOCKED or mad in the next decade when pedophilia becomes "ok" too. NO ONE. You ALL saw it coming and did nothing. NO ONE can say a thing.

Reap = Sow etc etc

It's "Legalized" prostitution.
Pron is legal prostitution.
UTAH allows prostitution.
Not much lower one can go but stooping this low.

NO ONE is ALLOWED to be SHOCKED or mad in the next decade when pedophilia becomes "ok" too. NO ONE. You ALL saw it coming and did nothing. NO ONE can say a thing.

Reap = Sow etc etc

Prostitution should be legalized. Pedophilia has nothing to do with it.

I think it is more of a publicity thing she wants attention so what better way to do it. But it is her life and if that is how she wants to go about loosing her Virginity then by all means all I have to say is I hope it is worth it

I wonder how many times she has auctioned it off?

I would ask for a Doctor approved cetificate of virginity.

Oh wait no I wouldnt be cause "IF" I wasnt married and "IF" I had no problems with pre-marital sex (that would be me 25 years ago :laugh: ) then honestly I wouldnt want a virgin anyway.

Having a virgin is a totallty over rated thing anyway. And all a girl does is become a clingon towards the guy who took it. :fire:

Yep, Don't want clingy. I work too hard already. It's time to stop being the teacher. I need to be the student for once.

Prostitution should be legalized. Pedophilia has nothing to do with it.

Yer right. accepting devaluing ideas about sex has nothing to do with this. Yes, that's sarcasm. ;)

No one else sees it coming? It can only work WITH devaluing of people's sex. PEOPLE have been devalued for years - and are still - now the generation has grown up with this as normal and sees nothing wrong with it. Case in point: "Let's legalize prostitution". Come on. you REALLY think PAYING for sex is helping ANYONE? The desperate payer or the no esteem payee? Can anyone show me statistics GREATER than 51%, showing how wonderful prostitutes lives are or have become after their business has ended? If the stats show greater than 51%, then I'm wrong and it's helping plenty of people do better in life. Anyone? How about 25%? How about 10%? ? ? ? There is probably one in a million ho that goes on to a great life. Then there is the guy paying.... PAYING because he can't get laid? How much less of a man can someone feel? Why not just find a good girl and get married and do her till ya die? I see bars loaded to the brim with hot chicks desperate to find a man, or have a one nighter... but a guy has to PAY? ?

Pedophilia is being introduced right now into society in subtle ways by secret behind the scenes lobbyists. After there is enough subtlety, we all get USED TO IT, and it no longer seems so bad....
Examples: Dressing up very young girls in padgents to look much much older and dare I say the obvious... sexier?
The changing of influencial toy dolls for children from mature respected women, to BRATZ, SlutZ and Hoz or whatever the current debasing trend is.
Even BAD press is good press for "secks by 8 or its too late" crowd [google that to see I am not joking] Bad press like "Teachers caught with students" "priests caught with alter boys" --- all that OBJECTIONABLE PRESS stirs into the mix over time and becomes NORMAL and OKAY to our brains and society.... EXACTLY the way 1800's bloomers and long dresses have given way to short skirts, then mini skirts, then Daisey Duke's, then the current panty and thong trends... something that is appauling and very wrong in the past is OKAY today.
then mix FICTIONAL PEDOPHILE DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY into the mix - where you can't tell what is real and what is made up --- until you eventually ALLOW FICTIONAL photos to be "OK" instead of mentally disturbed, and you have ALLOWED pedophileism to flurish.

You are all getting numbed and I can't help that. But I can display the obviousness of it, and I can't make it any clearer then how I have stated it above. I'm not some Christian on a rant, this has nothing to do with my religion... more about common sense and the "Frog in boiling water" syndrome.

In summary, as VABUSA knows, it's just more MORAL CORRUPTION! ;)

frog.gif

That might not be a bad thing in this case. Picture this, she becomes a cling on chick. You persuade her into giving you some cash over time. In the end you would have the virgin AND get your money back. In effect, she's paying you to do her. :rofl:

Some poor sap will fall for this.

I wonder how many times she has auctioned it off?

I would ask for a Doctor approved cetificate of virginity.

Oh wait no I wouldnt be cause "IF" I wasnt married and "IF" I had no problems with pre-marital sex (that would be me 25 years ago :laugh: ) then honestly I wouldnt want a virgin anyway.

Having a virgin is a totallty over rated thing anyway. And all a girl does is become a clingon towards the guy who took it. :fire:

Back